thatdanguy23

RISSA Tips 2.0

Recommended Posts

image.thumb.png.fc33243ef2115493c068d1a9fd488b07.png

This group of felines is here to teach you the ins and outs of working on the Cyberiad!

Or, well, attempt to.

Rissa "Lazz" Williams covers Service, Engineering and dealing with corpses as a Coroner.

Rita Crysten understands the basics of Virology and Science.

Rissa Crysten is our Security leader. She also knows a bit about Surgery.

Rissa Eddison has had her dealings with Command roles, and so is our local expert on these matters.

RISSA 5.5 is a big bully, and is also our key to understanding Synthetics. 

 

Feel free to ask for guides on subjects you know nothing about! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done, perhaps, maybe with a side of fries? (To the above)

To Lazz as well, I've got some background in bartending, but considering your philosophy differs from mine, what's your idea of a good way to run the usual dive?

Edited by Dumbdumn5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't the best way to deal with corpses to stick them into the trays and then treathen to lynch the chaplain if they even look at the morgues direction?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 7:36 PM, PhantasmicDream said:

To Lazz,   What is the best way to prepare a corpse?  

image.png.e4e13c051864a2051aba9fabafff8925.png

image.thumb.png.fe68b321ef2daf4ff17380b544740e58.png

image.png.4ddf5baa4b25f3d587bd970583e3ee6f.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 7:45 PM, Dumbdumn5 said:

To Lazz as well, I've got some background in bartending, but considering your philosophy differs from mine, what's your idea of a good way to run the usual dive?

image.thumb.png.a279bc6076a73f1f82606adbf6153cc0.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 11:13 PM, jatu said:

Isn't the best way to deal with corpses to stick them into the trays and then treathen to lynch the chaplain if they even look at the morgues direction?

image.png.73f22c0427748424bab8ee2888e3c994.png 

image.png.83eaa820f3899c49399625bcd908267b.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick RISSA, the captain is coming after Maxwell, what's the best way for the AI to destroy them?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

There are terror xenomorphs on the station, the atmos supply pipes are at 50million kPa, several people tried welding vents, but the resultant burst blew off all their limbs.

Rissa Williams just got on station.

What does she do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R5.5, the captain insists the AI is rogue and is currently forcing his way into the satellite to card them, alongside the RD! They're destroying turrets and doors trying to get to them. With said AI on standard corporate module, what is the most productive course of action?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 11:07 AM, Spacemanspark said:

Quick RISSA, the captain is coming after Maxwell, what's the best way for the AI to destroy them?! 

IMG_20200121_115437.thumb.jpg.a6813a8b96ccef15f94ea591844a074a.jpg

On 1/10/2020 at 12:08 PM, BeanOS said:

 

There are terror xenomorphs on the station, the atmos supply pipes are at 50million kPa, several people tried welding vents, but the resultant burst blew off all their limbs.

Rissa Williams just got on station.

What does she do?

1370320250_IMG_20200121_1217182.thumb.jpg.180aa02c3765294aea1973bc2077d7cf.jpg

On 1/14/2020 at 8:43 AM, NTSAM said:

R5.5, the captain insists the AI is rogue and is currently forcing his way into the satellite to card them, alongside the RD! They're destroying turrets and doors trying to get to them. With said AI on standard corporate module, what is the most productive course of action?

226668973_IMG_20200121_1217183.thumb.jpg.4efc8c1c2ce3f5170883bd5262d06987.jpg

  • Like 2
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spark has been subverted and is going absolutely haywire, throwing the entire station into a chaotic frenzy. 

As a cyborg synced to Spark, what are the best means of maximizing your chances of survival while simultaneously complying with anything Spark might need doing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites