Heather's art

SlimeBird

what about the red hot evil stare of a goat.

Now im picturing that drasks evil eye twinkle, staring at the goat, who is also staring at it, just one  big stare down of apocalyptic proportions

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

too busy for new ss13 art lately but heres one from the archives i never put up here. drawn entirely because i get blown up So often and the ghost sprite of a dismembered torso and head always make me laugh

1594402557068.jpg

• Like 4
  • explodyparrot 1

heh, im imaging right next to her, a vaguely Kar-Ski shaped floating cloud of gibs with a beak just saying "See? Not a nice experience is it?"

Except that one time you sploded him in his office with a syringe of doom, BOOOOOOOOM!!! Kar-ski all over the walls 🙂

Edited by BlackDog

Been in my backlog for a while but I finally decided to finish this dumb comic about the time I escaped a terror spider with friendship and a taco.spidercomic.thumb.jpg.a562e143b612a438a7a95dac4417092a.jpg

Red terrorspider, god bless u

spidertime.png.f999bd71882d25638993255c386c6219.png

• Like 8
  • explodyparrot 1

finally got around to making chiki's ref cleaner because of artfight. the first ones only like two years old and it already hurts me to look at badref.jpg.01acf58ba4ab1a9b7ca0150deb661ae9.jpgupdatedchikirefbutthisoneisgood.thumb.jpg.497959306d5fbea6e611e80452216b9f.jpg

I don't know why I ever thought my terrible handwriting would suffice for this

• Like 10
  • explodyparrot 1

I like the part with the hand writing on it from your first attempt. Looks like Chikitita wrote that herself 😄

That's a good drawing (both of them in my opinion)!

Edited by Accinator50

On 7/18/2020 at 1:44 PM, Accinator50 said:

I like the part with the hand writing on it from your first attempt. Looks like Chikitita wrote that herself 😄

That's a good drawing (both of them in my opinion)!

this is the funniest and most scathing indictment of my handwriting I've ever recieved I can't stop laughing at this

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use