SlimeBird

Heather's art

Because I haven't felt up to drawing lately I'm finally posting old ss13 art from 2017! Wow that's three years ago somehow. I used to draw almost exclusively in pixels til my old tablet broke, and I haven't found a new program I really like yet.

First one is my girlfriend's IPC from when she would play chaplain. Glory to Synthetica and all that jazz. I remember what got me into this game besides the cute bird species was watching her sacrifice some random in the chapel to cyborgification. Good times.

soacult.thumb.png.d0713e08be70440029cbfe2264d4359e.png

Second is the character I learned the game with, Mary Wanuh! The name isn't creative, but I had a fun gimmick of obsessing over radiation and gathering the greytide to steal plasma for me only slightly self-antagging Chester, if you're reading this, you were my favorite gang member acolyte.

marywanuh.thumb.png.f5988590cf693faa07dca01acc049fc3.png

Weirdly enough, I ended up drawing references for her for artfight in late 2018, because I didn't want all my characters on display to just be bird people lol

maryquestionmark.png.d71b0b873798b334a320aaff272c4806.png

And the most poorly aged, the clown. I don't know why but I hate this one.

ew.thumb.png.6dc4c94fc103c337a21371e99cd3bdac.png

I also did some pencil sketches around the same time as these that I might as well add to the collection here. This was my old unathi, Aol Haikszru(?) I actually don't remember how to spell her last name

aolhaik.thumb.jpg.4c95d8a43bb6155661d785ee411c52d7.jpg

Literally no other art of her exists because her only purpose was to let me play as another species until I unlocked vox

• Like 4

Also yes, Aol was a mime. Those were dark times.

Dark times, for a dark mime, side note: That clown gives me the creeps, like picture him down a dark hallway with flickering lights, holding a bloodied knife, as he, not walks, but slides towards you, and the last thing you hear is "Honk"

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I've been on another jimmy buffet kick recently. Take this chill vox in these trying times

islandvoxxy.jpg

Edited by SlimeBird
grammatical error
  • Like 7

Jimmy Buffet? No cheese burger? but?! BUT!? THAT LOOKS LIKE PARADISE! (ba dum tish)

• Like 1

Yaaaaas,  Hawaiian shirt!  

Posted (edited)

I've still been slow on regular art but I figured some people would get a kick out of the minecraft skin of my vox I've been using for like 2 years

Screenshot_20200403-114312_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200403-114618_Chrome.jpg

Edited by SlimeBird
forgot the second image
  • Like 3
  • clown 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Posted (edited)

nice, well made too

edit: like all things you seem to do tbh

Edited by jatu
heck

My half of an art trade with the ever-talented @Drakeven! I love your characters, and I had a lot of fun with this! It made me wanna do more with my backgrounds tbh

tradeSNEAKRET.jpg

• Like 11

I love the little nymph creeping into the bar with the teeny tiny little bloody footprints...what did you do little nymph...WHAT DID YOU DO?!

• Like 1

oh man the flooring and background looks wild! I love it! I wonder what method you used for the floor there

• Like 1

@Darkmight9 I did the background by taking a few reference photos in a SS13 gmod map, lmao

nothing clever

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

i suspect that the tiny nymph is up to no good ..i would keep my eyes on those tiny buggers if i where you

50 minutes ago, BlackDog said:

I love the little nymph creeping into the bar with the teeny tiny little bloody footprints...what did you do little nymph...WHAT DID YOU DO?!

but yeah good work it's always fun to see people draw !

Edited by rapaskoti

On 4/3/2020 at 10:45 AM, SlimeBird said:

I've still been slow on regular art but I figured some people would get a kick out of the minecraft skin of my vox I've been using for like 2 years

Screenshot_20200403-114312_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200403-114618_Chrome.jpg

Well hot damn, and I thought I was satisfied with the skin of Spark that I'd made. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spacemanspark said:

Well hot damn, and I thought I was satisfied with the skin of Spark that I'd made. 

(I hope it wasn't invasive to search your mc username) but I think yours looks nice! Minecraft skins are the perfect model for IPC, lol

Checking mcskinsearch also reminded me that I had a vampire version of the Chikitita skin for a Halloween event on my friends minecraft server

firefox_WbGdaB1xAK.png

• Like 3

On 4/12/2020 at 5:33 PM, SlimeBird said:

(I hope it wasn't invasive to search your mc username) 

How d a r e

Honestly tho this has given me an idea or two that I might try out with my own skin

I don't have an excuse for this other than it made me laugh

healthylatte.jpg

• Like 4
  • clown 1
  • explodyparrot 1

in a bit of an ss13 hiatus since im crashing at my girlfriends place so heres a doodle of mine that went a little out of control! I dont draw big scenes often, gotta start somewhere

1590193830405.jpg

• Like 7

Oh my gosh this is great. Very dynamic scene and I love the details! 

• Like 1