Heather's art

SlimeBird

Dark times, for a dark mime, side note: That clown gives me the creeps, like picture him down a dark hallway with flickering lights, holding a bloodied knife, as he, not walks, but slides towards you, and the last thing you hear is "Honk"

• Like 1

I've still been slow on regular art but I figured some people would get a kick out of the minecraft skin of my vox I've been using for like 2 years

Screenshot_20200403-114312_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200403-114618_Chrome.jpg

Edited by SlimeBird
forgot the second image
  • Like 3
  • clown 1
  • explodyparrot 1

I love the little nymph creeping into the bar with the teeny tiny little bloody footprints...what did you do little nymph...WHAT DID YOU DO?!

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 10:45 AM, SlimeBird said:

I've still been slow on regular art but I figured some people would get a kick out of the minecraft skin of my vox I've been using for like 2 years

Screenshot_20200403-114312_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200403-114618_Chrome.jpg

Well hot damn, and I thought I was satisfied with the skin of Spark that I'd made. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spacemanspark said:

Well hot damn, and I thought I was satisfied with the skin of Spark that I'd made. 

(I hope it wasn't invasive to search your mc username) but I think yours looks nice! Minecraft skins are the perfect model for IPC, lol

Checking mcskinsearch also reminded me that I had a vampire version of the Chikitita skin for a Halloween event on my friends minecraft server

firefox_WbGdaB1xAK.png

• Like 3

On 4/12/2020 at 5:33 PM, SlimeBird said:

(I hope it wasn't invasive to search your mc username) 

How d a r e

Honestly tho this has given me an idea or two that I might try out with my own skin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

in a bit of an ss13 hiatus since im crashing at my girlfriends place so heres a doodle of mine that went a little out of control! I dont draw big scenes often, gotta start somewhere

1590193830405.jpg

• Like 8

I had no idea that you drew those pics I'd occasionally see! They're fantastic. There's so much personality in these, hahahah. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been doing much SS13 art lately cuz of online classes and what I'm technically counting as a vacation at the same time but here's pride art before I forget! Love y'all, always cool seein' other lgbt people on the server!

chikipride.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I've been busy getting ready for artfight so here's some more old art of my friends characters bc I still think they're funny. 

Alaina Foster, the human doctor

Firsa Hrar, the tajaran librarian

@rwn's SEAGULL (monitor head)

and @Pegasnow's Atmosia Skyloid, the ipc engineer (blue hair)

and lastly an unnamed drask who punched a vampire to death for me once

1581887663662.jpg

1583390556249-3.jpg

IMG_20200107_230021.jpg

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use