Heather's art

SlimeBird

Id bet they can play Doom 2016 to, which means...if a IPC syndie ever gets that orange chainsaw, they can blast this on their rampage!

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 1

three drawings of chikitita I found in ye olde archives that I never added to this thread. Doodles of her exploring with PHOENIX, Viisk-Hoorm-Vroo being a bully, and the complications of a vox-ipc ship (this is a joke i promise)

1583037467765 (1).jpg

BokashiMaru_02232020_132045.jpg

BCVOeEn_d.jpg

• Like 4

Because I haven't felt up to drawing lately I'm finally posting old ss13 art from 2017! Wow that's three years ago somehow. I used to draw almost exclusively in pixels til my old tablet broke, and I haven't found a new program I really like yet.

First one is my girlfriend's IPC from when she would play chaplain. Glory to Synthetica and all that jazz. I remember what got me into this game besides the cute bird species was watching her sacrifice some random in the chapel to cyborgification. Good times.

soacult.thumb.png.d0713e08be70440029cbfe2264d4359e.png

Second is the character I learned the game with, Mary Wanuh! The name isn't creative, but I had a fun gimmick of obsessing over radiation and gathering the greytide to steal plasma for me only slightly self-antagging Chester, if you're reading this, you were my favorite gang member acolyte.

marywanuh.thumb.png.f5988590cf693faa07dca01acc049fc3.png

Weirdly enough, I ended up drawing references for her for artfight in late 2018, because I didn't want all my characters on display to just be bird people lol

maryquestionmark.png.d71b0b873798b334a320aaff272c4806.png

And the most poorly aged, the clown. I don't know why but I hate this one.

ew.thumb.png.6dc4c94fc103c337a21371e99cd3bdac.png

I also did some pencil sketches around the same time as these that I might as well add to the collection here. This was my old unathi, Aol Haikszru(?) I actually don't remember how to spell her last name

aolhaik.thumb.jpg.4c95d8a43bb6155661d785ee411c52d7.jpg

Literally no other art of her exists because her only purpose was to let me play as another species until I unlocked vox

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use