Darkmight's Drawings

Darkmight9

I'd been thinking about making this forum post for a long time and after a art showing thing that happened on discord I've finally decided to say f*** it and post my art here on the forums.

So I welcome you all to my little corner of the Graphics section! I use vector art with my art program being Inkscape.

Here we have my first foray into vector art and it was a spur of the moment joke with Kyet. Behold Kyet the super goat!

Kyet the super goat!.png

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 1

After that I was watching Demon Slayer(it's a good anime go watch it!) and found myself in a weebish mood and so made this over the course of a few days. psst you can find a not so secret line of text on the picture that tells you the story of this duel.

Master vs Student.png

• Like 3

After a lot of work I made Jenny Wellery a picture of her own. Showing off the cultish side of her I don't often remember to show. She follows the Elder God pantheon not the betrayer gods like Nar'sei and the Reaper.

Jenny's pic.png

• Like 4

And here is Jenney's ref picture. She's a tall girl at 7'2 though I'm not too happy with her side ref, the face doesn't look right to me.

Jenny's ref sheet.png

Edited by Darkmight9
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It's been a while since I've posted here. Let's change that with character art for the other character I play, Haley-p! I had a lot of fun doing this and I feel I learned a few things when doing Haley's face. I also had a blast doing the background of the right side picture 😁2066795792_Haleyspicture.thumb.png.cf99a585e10d54731dad4a7c0a117830.png

More art will soon follow!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've also been DMing a DnD game the last few months and this was some custom art I've made for it! This is a very angular style that I like and feels rather interesting to work with and look at. 

The first piece is an enemy the players faced the Bramble Horse!
1030602620_Bramblehorse.thumb.png.5787b8570d35d80bf74e6f9433f84736.png

There were also scared lumberjacks to help the players out in a possible future fight, which was solved diplomatically.

axe version

Lumberjack(ax).thumb.png.22f4c9ebe5320571961b04a44cc2d4f2.png

And musket version

Lumberjack(musket).thumb.png.a99a2e40045d611c16ec1c55bee7eeb2.png

And lastly is the art for the game itself Mana Hearts!
1452155337_ManaHeartsbackground.thumb.png.1b04ae38b3aab164918abe8907b2bea1.png

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BlackDog said:

it took me a second to realise just how big the tree was.

I love it

Eyup that's not grass surrounding the tree and those are a lot more than just rocks on either side of the tree either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use