Hello!

Yeen

Kind of new here. I've dabbled with SS13 for some time in the past but just only started getting comfortable playing it.

My Character is a tall, tired, hyena-looking Vulpkanin that has a bit of a smoking habit. He's quiet and docile for the most part, but his mischievous side does tend to get the better of him from time to time. Might have seen me around the station (Though these days I tend to sequester myself in the Cargonian Disposal/Mailing room. I've really found my niche with pulling those two levers and mailing boxes apparently.)

Had one hell of a round the other day when I happened to intercept some Syndicate comms through disposal and that really opened my eyes of just what kind of experiences you can have in SS13 and Paradise. Was an absolute blast, and I do thank everyone involved in that, even the ones that plastered my character all over the walls that one time. Good fun!

Looking forward to more craziness and fun in the future.

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use