Drakeven

SKREK- The adventures of Vox

Recommended Posts

I have been inspired by a lot of other forum-posty-comic things to try this out. I think it's a neat thing to do. Basically, we're going to all collaborate on a comic. If you don't know what this is/have never done it before, basically, I draw something, and then you prompt me with what to do next with a post, like 'Check around to see if there's a door to open'  or 'Hide!' or 'give an inspiring speech about Vox-ship.'. The reason why I'm putting it in the Civilian's days rather than the Graphic section, is that because the art isn't the focus. The story is. But, if you feel so inclined, feel free to add art of your own and steer the story yourself for a while! Anyway, without further adue, I present the start of our adventure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's dark. Why is it so dark? 

  

 

sde1.png.930097f665b321dd6007c63e15604786.png

sde2.png.52c990fa427c31c5969a3472019a6563.png

sde3.png.b51f2a8314120ab41ef742de21198d66.png

 

sde4.png.6cd93d33c36325aa5abd393431941b8a.png

sde5.png.f1e2ad709ead1f6bb353194980ce62bd.png

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, gangelwaefre said:

>Check inventory.

You peek inside your pockets to reveal...

sde.png.825909adaef6cd25f7497ea8843b6fe6.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Trololiver112 said:

>look around you

You examine your surroundings... 

1.png.7a83d1aeb518b3193b71b671652a5c65.png

Looks like a dark dusty room... 

 

33 minutes ago, Cazdon said:

>investigate mystery can

You muster your Voxxy strength to open the can... 

2.png.84dcec05a9329c6c7943add0e0d61ed2.png

It's easier than you'd expect... 

3.png.5c2dd9f75e69a324f2bdb62ca8b85bc5.png

They look fake. Probably. 

 

30 minutes ago, Akerji said:

>mouse on head

You equip the mouse.

4.png.ce5dca31b01eaee4754428876a2c0558.png

28 minutes ago, Nikitaw99 said:

>brush your quills before doing anything else

Headslot taken. Combine? >Yes >No.... >YES

5.png.29e7b9016e379140f10558b04a3b78bb.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Try to start a gentle conversation with the mouse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Trololiver112 said:

>Examine id card on ground

 

You walk over and pick up the ID card, examining it... 

6.png.3e49a44889b9ba33cd8e47b9681a67d4.png

12 minutes ago, Gaty said:

>Try to start a gentle conversation with the mouse

You're both in agreement. This is not your ID... This is the ID of-

USER INPUT NEEDED. PLEASE INPUT:

  • RACE
  • JOB
  • GENERAL LOOK

TO CONTINUE. ANSWERS WILL BE CHOSEN RANDOMLY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kidan

Civilian

Is wearing a skirt and a very colourful wig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Race: Nucleation

Job: Central Command Officer

General Look: Construction Worker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Scratch your chin in thought. 

>Release your finger just went through your breath mask.

>Release you don't have a breath mask.

>Panic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2019 at 2:15 AM, Gaty said:

Kidan

Civilian

Is wearing a skirt and a very colourful wig

kidan.png.ddb5b66a1280fc436b9fcd9e483c5540.png

A Kidan. Strange. You wonder what happened to them before a thought interrupts your contemplation. 
On 12/31/2019 at 3:08 AM, Cazdon said:

>Scratch your chin in thought. 

>Release your finger just went through your breath mask.

>Release you don't have a breath mask.

>Panic.

ezgif-1-0b42197febf2.gif.ef674b099b24853c4360d87e53d7e353.gif

On 12/31/2019 at 3:54 AM, Spacemanspark said:

>Do the skrek dance

ezgif-1-2d8a6230bbdd.gif.f29bec9406e0f0cb65b033bbc7802034.gif

SKREK SKREK SKREK SKREK SKREK SKREK SKREK SK- Oh, wait.

 

sdf.png.2ce151ce9a3fa68ee2b311ae49962266.png

On 12/31/2019 at 3:36 AM, Darkmight9 said:

^^^

Check if you can breathe

If not check the locker

Hm. Must have a breathing tube implant. What a smart Vox you are!(?) May as well check the locker anyway...

in.png.a8f90e64657d6291c93eb64798d864a6.png

On 12/31/2019 at 4:49 AM, BlackDog said:

>Check around the room for anything usefull

This was where you woke up... It's not nostalgic by any stretch of the imagination. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>let the mouse go through the door first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Mess with that radio. There's gotta be a way you can get Peggy's Voxxy Opera blasting on this thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>After picking up/investigating the various items, try the ID on the airlockm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rustle Quills, await response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Quickly, make sure the Spraypaint isn't poison by huffing it.

  • honk 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites