Darkeven - Compliment

Dogs

Wasn't sure where to put this, but owh well. This place is for feedback right?

With the holidays let's keep up the good vibes.

Admin(s) Key: Darkeven
Your ckey (Byond username): Dogs22
Your Discord name (if applicable): Dogs

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 11:30am

Compliment:

So we had a shift last game where I was a traitor. It was said I comitted a murder which i technicially did not do, just tried to hide the body. So it wouldn't be revived as it was my target that died. The point is, security tried executing me for this (shame on them!) I was an innocent vox, after all.

Now we have the backstory, I contacted darkeven to clear this situation up as it seemed a little over the top to execute a vox for murder, whilst vox ofcourse did not commit murder ( just hid the body in space ). Darkeven was really quick to respond and was really positive in his messages,  :kyet: 

His response was professional, quick and kind. He resolved the situation quickly ( with me still dying on the execution chair, by oxygen loss as a vox. because they removed my plasma tank). But everyone happy in the end, which is hard to achieve. As admins hear a lot of bad stuff about them and not the good, I wanted to give some ''feedback'

So I wanted to give him a compliment for the way he resolved the situation.

• Like 5
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 2

Thank you very much for this, good feedback for trialmins beyond "I want to speak to a real admin" is quite rare, and this will be taken into account for assessing when she's ready to pass her trial. 

If you get the chance, could you elaborate a bit on what specifically was professional about the way she responded, so she knows what things are the right thing to do? 

What made it stand out for me was mainly the way darkeven approached the situation.

Darkeven didn't put the blame on anyone, but tried to resolve the situation in a way where both parties would be happy with the outcome and would give no impact in the IC situation. Besides that darkeven's way of communicating was friendly and polite which helped calm the situation down for me. It's a little hard to describe, but it's the general tone and feeling you get from the message darkeven send. She also carefully took her time to assess the situation so she could give the best judgment whilst keeping close contact with me.

Overall I was pleasantly suprised when I had a chat about the situation, reasoning why I made the post. I hope this helps clear it up a little, It is a little hard why a encounter feels pleasant at times.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use