Not new but hi?

Trololiver112

Hello!

My name is Trololiver and i go by Fredrico Danilo in game. You might have seen my around the last couple of months. 
I guess i am a little late on this whole introduction thing, but i still wanted to make this. I had never played a game quite like ss13 before, and i must say that i was surprised to say the least. For a game that i had never heard of it was so full of content and mystery. I liked the idea of it and started to play it ALOT. Maybe to much at times.

I did some wrong in the beginning, and I’m not proud of it. I started rolling antag and it was really fun.(even got wizard twice before learning what a blob was somehow) and for some time the whole idea of a social deduction type game where everyone has a job and must work together was what i found best and most interesting about this game. And also server, as i had almost exclusively played paradise. But oh was i wrong.

the community, that is the best part of this server and game for sure! Ever since i started following this forum and the discord, i must say that i love it. I have gotten to know a lot of great people, both in game and on the forums and such. I am glad to be part of it for sure.

Hope to see more from this community and see you all on the Cyberaid!

i should also mention that English is not my native language so there might me some typos and words i should have written differently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use