New to SS13, but not to roleplay!

DragonDarklyDreaming

Hey there, I'm DragonDarklyDreaming, often playing Kylah in-game. I'm brand new to SS13, and the server itself, but not so much to roleplay. I hope that I can get to know you all over time and figure out how this game works. I enjoy roleplay, and have been doing it for many, many years at this point. Thank you all for the station that you've got running here!

Welcome to Paradise Kylah, where work is a privilege. Your shift may be quiet and uneventful, or you may be the unlucky target of the Syndicate, a group comprised of companies that wish to see your bosses fail. But that's not all! Your very identity could be stolen by a creature that collects DNA, your soul devoured by vengeful ghosts, or even offered up to a blood thirsty god that lurks behind the veil of Bluespace. Vampires can steal your blood or creatures of Shadow could steal your very mind and make you a mindless thrall for their nefarious purposes. Lets not forget the Wizards either, who have a bone to pick with the Mega Corporation known as NanoTrasen.

Last but not least the ever present eye of Central Command, who at times can benevolently save their assets or with the flick of a pen write you off as too costly to recover.

Its all in a day's work on Cyberiad.

As a new player make sure you familiarize yourself with our rules so you don't end up breaking any of them.

There are many fun adventures in your future, its just all what you make of the cards dealt to you during your shift. Have fun and welcome!

• fastparrot 1

As per your employee manual, should you find a Vox hiding in a locker, in the dark, worry not! This is perfectly normal behaviour

Should your wallet suddenly be gone, worry not, security is on site to assist with your complaints,

Should a clown begin honking at you, give him a push, it's fun!

Should a plasmaman be on fire, watch with awe as their local homeworld customs are brought aboard!

Should a slime be regrowing their limbs after they we're munched by a man eating hulk, try not to stare, its rude!

Should you purchase an item from a Vox Merchant and not be happy with the item in question, for any reason whatsoever, always remember: "All sales is final yaya!"

Welcome aboard the NSS Cyberiad

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 1

Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your stay and in keeping with some advise

Should you see a green man with a glowing halo around his head. Please do not making him angry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use