Ye Old SS13

Emanz

I was talking to some old friends recently and I decided to make a post about it, I am going to be putting some fun facts and memories of very early SS13 days. I have been playing SS13 since about 2003 or so and originally worked on a very early concept of an advanced medical system with Exadv1 ( Bonus points if anyone can tell me what his username was short for!). So for my first random fact:

Way back when once a new round started everyone first spawned on a big shuttle, you had to move you char to the very top and hit 'Ready" and then Enter" and you would be teleported to a holding area on the ship before the round actually started.  This would sometimes cause some fights and chaos as the fast you hit "Ready" and "Enter" the better your chances at a job and there were limited tiles you could ready up on.

• Like 4
  • fastparrot 2
  • explodyparrot 1

On the very early  SS13 servers the full brig was about the size of the our current captains office with one cell inside of it. The server populations were still small then but that was still a very crowded brig.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The bridge used to be in the north east side of the station with quite a nice view into space! Though the captains room was about the size of the current janitors closet!

• Like 2
  • explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use