Wiki Editing Update

Kyet

Hey folks.

To help keep the wiki updated:

1. The menu on the left side of wiki pages now links to the "how to contribute to the wiki" guide, as well as a list of pages needing update. I'll likely be going through the contribution guide, updating it to a shorter and more readable format, as well.
  2. Each page that needs update is clearly marked as such, and the reason it needs review/update is shown on it.
  3. Players can add/remove pages from the list, very easily, using the provided instructions. So, if you notice something that needs fixing/update on the wiki, even if you're not an experienced editor, you can still easily flag it as needing update.
  4. Wiki editors can now volunteer to maintain a wiki page. Details are at: https://www.paradisestation.org/wiki/index.php/Category:MaintainedPages  Essentially, editors that do this are volunteering to help keep pages up to date even if the underlying game mechanics / information changes, e.g. due to a PR being merged. I've volunteered to maintain the wiki pages for the various features I've added myself (like terror spiders). I encourage our long-term players with expertise in a specific area of the game to step up and volunteer to help maintain wiki pages about that area.
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use