Xuqril 'Krill' Qilvox signing up!

Teabaggy

'Xuqril', 'Krill' or 'Xu' for really close friends

I've played on /tg/ and goon before coming to paradise, and I think I've found my home. I like me some roleplay and the variety in the antagonists and station jobs as well as the things to do after death and the actual built-out lore really make paradise my favourite so far. This station has dragged me out of my comfort zone of playing medical and really taught me how to engineer, thanks for that! Currently learning science and every now and again I'll play sec, miner or service.

If you see a blue skrell with orange eyes and tattoos walking around the hallways, that's me! Oh and I know Skrell anatomy is difficult for other races, but Krill is most definitely female. Just saying it here because the amount of times people assumed I was a dude...

See you on the Cyberiad!

• Like 2
  • fastparrot 1

Hello and welcome to Paradise!

It's always nice to see new faces, I'll keep an eye open, maybe I'll spot Xuqril in the corridors one day. Also, big yes to medbay players!

If you ever need help or information, there is a helpchat channel on the Paradise discord with a bunch of very nice and active people. Also, there is a Mentorhelp button in the game. Don't be shy and feel free to ask questions! ❤️

See you around!

Glad you felt right at home when you've just arrived! I'll be sure to look out for ya in round. TG's rules are quite different to Paradise's, so to mirror what Shina said, if you have questions about the rules or just want to know if something is acceptable, dropping an AHelp or messaging an admin on discord can get you clarification. They're nice, approachable people, and while they can get busy, they're happy to answer your questions regarding rules.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use