Crew Record: Lumpy (REVISED)

Leanfrog

Name: Lumpy

Race: Slime Person

Blood Type: N/A

General Occupational Role(s): Anomalist, Surgeon, Station Engineer

Biography: Formed on Xarxis 5 in the year 2535 AD, Lumpy lived a relatively quiet life growing up.
Began attendance at the University Of Sol in the year 2554, achieved a doctorate in surgical medicine and a bachelor's degree in medicine by the year 2557, continued education in multiple fields in 2558, achieved a Master's Degree in Space Engineering, and a doctorate in the scientific fields of Astrophysics and Bluespace Manipulation by 2561. Nanotrasen talent scouts identified Lumpy's potential value as an employee and was promptly recruited in the year 2561. Assigned to the NSS Cyberiad in the year 2562.

Qualifications:
Medicinal Qualifications: Surgical License, Medical Doctorate.
Scientific Qualifications: Doctorate In Astrophysics. Doctorate In Bluespace Manipulation.

Employment Records: Prior employment is undocumented.

Security Records:

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): A 4'5" green Slime Person, short hair slightly covering the eye, indistinct facial features.

Commendations: N/A

Reprimands: N/A

Other Notes: N/A

Edited by Leanfrog
Revision 3, toned way way back
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

EVIL SYNDICATE SQUISH. I'm glad they decided to hang out with Nanotrasen instead. It's a good record! I feel like I know a bit more about the Green lumpy one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use