Antag Token

Veloxi

Hi! This isn't a 'Complaint' so much as just questions for the Admins.

1. Missing Antag Token?

I thought I was given an Antag token for a round that happened, I think on 11/20 or 11/21. I was playing a traitor Librarian/Journalist and I think my target was P.O.W.E.R. who was playing the Therapist/Psych. I remember them shooting me with drugs and dragging me to their office. We talked for awhile, and then I cut them down with an eSword. Shortly before or after that eSwording, an Admin announced that the Master Controller had died and that everybody who was an antag got an Antag Token. (Which I thought included me?)

Tonight, I was asking about spending that token, and Drakeven told me that they didn't see that Antag token on my record. Just wondering if somebody could check it out, and if I'm still eligible for the token add it to my notes?

2. Spending Token Creatively

The reason the token came up, I was asking if I could spend it in a creative way. I was playing Captain and Whats With Airplane Food was playing Clown. In the past, we had a round where WWAF was collecting Infinity Stamps by breaking into command offices. As I understand, they were warned about self-antaging and so opted to follow the rules by not collecting the stamps in future rounds. I was asking the admins (Drakeven took the ticket) if I could spend the token not to make me an Antag, but rather to make WWAF an Antag with the following objective:

Spoiler

1. Collect the 7 infinity stamps and offer them up in prayer to the Honkmother, who will reward you. As the Captain's infinity stamp is the most powerful, you may assassinate Katlyn Hudson, the Captain, in order to obtain that stamp.

My question for #2 is more along the lines: Assuming the round type supports it (i.e. that spending an antag token would otherwise be allowed), is this is allowable way to spend it, by making someone else an antag, assuming the admin currently working is OK with doing the custom objective?

Truly, I did enjoy the round where WWAF was collecting the stamps, I just wanted a chance for them to do it as a legitimate antagonist. The assassination bit is to enable some "No Airplane Food, you must stop this madness!" RP. I'm not robust at all, so I'm almost certain to get killed in a fight. I just want WWAF to know they have enough cover to steal the stamp by force if necessary. As to what the reward is ... well, that's up to the Admin. 😄

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this book of a post, and for the hard work you do to keep the server a nice place to play.

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Hi there.

We have indeed confirmed that you were to receive a token for that round, but for some reason, it was not placed. I also do remember you and I talking about a token that you did have at one point, that appears to have gone up in smoke. You have received a new one in place of it.

Also, like we discussed, it is generally restricted to traitor/changeling/vampire, and always up to admin discretion as to whether you may redeem it and how. If you're lucky, this just might happen. (I think it'd be a pretty great round to see, myself)

Moving to Resolved.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use