Comet's wanna be drawings

Comet Blaze

So I'm kinda teaching myself how to draw and thought I'd some post some pictures here, fell free to tell me what you think of them. I don't really have any fancy software so these are just going to be scanned sketches. Can't draw faces yet so you'll have to make due with a blue toaster.

H.A.V.O.C._the_Blueshield_(2).thumb.png.3ebf184bfb8d0cfbe7b1e09057f03e1e.png

Just a bust of H.A.V.O.C, nothing to special about it.

H.A.V.O.C in action.png

This one is a tad more ambitious, beret is a bit wonky and there still plenty room for improvement, I intend to add a background some day.

Edited by Comet Blaze
  • Like 5
  • explodyparrot 1

Hands! The worst thing to try and draw.  Prepare for many years of internally freaking out about hands.

I really like your interpretation of the nukie, it can be really tough to figure out what some of these suit should or are supposed to look like. x3

First experience at digital drawing. Had a little help from my sister (which actually knows what she's doing). Scanned paper will still be the bulk of my drawings, however.

H.A.V.O.C digital.png

(yes this is just a redraw of the first picture)

Edited by Comet Blaze
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Tis I once again. This time with a drawing from not H.A.V.O.C. Been spending some time in CM so I decided to draw up my muhreen

1753118723_Axelfinished.jpg.thumb.png.68a3dcbabf2084acee1d23a768c3ba36.png

(if it looks off it's because I used paint 3D for this one)

And because this couldn't be complete without an appearance from the one and only I redid one of my first sketches of H.A.V.O.CH.A.V.O.C_in_action_digital.thumb.png.241bd45af375697f6323ed7cdd7d2a2c.png

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

Just gonna casually drop this here. Hope y'all are doing fine.

Prototype_Havoc.png

Didn't feel like this warranted a new notification:

1713394298_Havocanimation.gif.3d0714f107a1f39c67f9459ec7339b71.gif

Edited by Comet Blaze
SUPPRESSIVE FAYAH!
  • Like 9

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use