Booger the slime and her trusty pet rock Igor.

Benjaminfallout

Byond Key: Benjaminfallout

IC Name for Review: Booger.

Race: Slime person.

Is this a Mime or Clown Job Name?: No.

Reason/Backstory: I played as a green slime person named booger for a few months then I was told no by "Normaly man" It's been a few month since this happened so I don't remember his exact name.
I'll be the first to admit that the name somewhat pushes against the rule to begin with but I was both using the name for a few month.

I know this also may be way off and/or I'm over thinking it but I was told Booger was not an acceptable name while being punishing for something I said in Mchat. I think that's all I need to say about the incident but I felt at the time and somewhat now that it was something that only happened because of the incident.

I mostly play her as a low intelligence barbarian and her backstory was that she was called Booger as a kid since she's a green slime person. Since kids can be mean. That's about it. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Benjaminfallout
Word

Hi there,

Booger - especially as a green slime person - comes across as quite juvenile and puerile to me. Bodily excretions are generally bad for names.

When I talked to Normaly about it, he was actually unaware of what it meant (English is his 3rd? 4th? language). I actually had to fill him in as to the meaning (Awkard conversation believe me). I had to search some old logs about said incident, and the only relation is thats when Normaly was told what it meant.

In the end I'd have to rule the name is just that bit too childish and gross to really come up to the standards we want.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use