Add examine text for surgically opened limbs

Spacemanspark

Hi yes the next time I have to jab every single part on an IPC with a screwdriver/ crowbar or an organic with a cautery because some nerd didn't finish a surgery and I can't figure out what they were doing last I will break @Dumbdumn5's computer with a plastic coffee cup lid

Something that says 'their [limb] is cut open!' would do wonders. 

• Like 3

YES PLEASE! To often I have to rescue people from bald surgeons, and more often than not the only indication that there's an issue is the 'They are bleeding' message. I mean, I should be able to see that a person's brain is exposed.

• Like 1

This would do wonders, I had a magistrate come in who couldnt figure out why he was bleeding.

Turns out the brig phys had left his eye wound open from an Xray implant and the guy nearly bled out after it being open for so long.

• Like 2

You can, but it really would be nice, to just at a glance be able to see that the magistrates eyes are bleeding like he just looked into the ark of the covenant. Not even for just my sake, but for his.

After the brig doc forgot to close him up, when you examine yourself, just a little thing of "Open Wound" would be great.

Seriously that magistrate was pale as a sheet and needed a blood transfusion, and had absolutely no idea why it was happening. The fact he didn't have a near fatal staph infection in his eyes and brain was a miracle at that point.

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, BeanOS said:

You can bung people in body scanners, to tell you what is open, don't think that works for IPC though...

Even with that being the case:

A) Roboticists don't have easy access to that, especially at the start of the round. 

B) You are correct, it doesn't work for IPCs

C) I... don't think it should be necessary to shove them into a body scanner just to see where someone's cut open. Even if it's coded so I have to remove all their gear, I should still be able to see where they've been visibly cut open. These aren't tiny cuts we're talking about, these are massive slices that blood is gushing out of. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use