Miragta12CZE

Actually bothere- I mean brought myself together to do an introduction topic.

Heyo, name's Mira, also Unrefined-user in BYOND, or if you want it more complex than it already is, Miragta12CZE. I still regret making that name when I was 7 years old.

I joined BYOND in 24th of March after a couple of days of Sseth's review or the greytide era, as people call it here. I abandoned my taste of SS13 after some time messing around the controls and mechanics in other servers, and surprisingly got myself playing again about a week ago, playing the only server I enjoy with others without major havoc, you guess it what the name is. I still consider myself new to the server, despite having at least 28 hours worth of crew playtime and 4 posts in the forums, which consist only images with numbers or pointless replies but we won't focus on that, wonnit?

I hope I'll meet some cool n' great people in my sec days!

• Like 1

right so where was i ..check if the pool is still on fire check the bar is working greete the ne....

oh hello uh...right welcome to paradise you aren't that new but still welcome and enjoy your stay on the forums ! 

we have a pool that is not on fire  a bar and ...oh for the vending machine is on fire now ?.... sigh well enjoy your stay on para ! and remember mentors are here if you have any questinons and the admemes to keep the peace

Edited by rapaskoti
  • Like 1