Turn ian into a FRIENDLY greater hellhound

fix zombies

Edited by Ty Omaha
  • Like 1

Masked Killer Haunting maintenance

Break all electric lights, only torches and candles work

Turn EVERYONE into a skeleton.

• Like 1

I got an idea make a killer that has something to kidnapp people with and give him matter eater so that he can eat peoples limbs the rules are that the killer isnt allowed to kill the people that he kidnapps, he needs to eat their limbs until theyre a nugget and make a selfie with the half dead person on the ground

p.s sorry for not formatting my idea

Edited by Reschreiter1311
  • Like 2

A lot of these sound more like event ideas than Halloween themed content. That being said, here are some of my ideas.

• Trick Or Treat Bags: Random loot that can be found in maintenance at round start, or made from wrapping paper. The random spawned ones will contain either a variety of candy items, a costume, or (Very Rarely) potentially magical items like spell books, Lavaland loot, or DNA injectors with a random power.
  • Zombie Gamemode: If the zombie virus is fixed, then there's the potential for a game mode where one or a few random people are infected with the zombie virus and given a short amount of time before they die. After the virus revives them, they get the goal of infecting a portion of the living crew, while the crew has the goal of either killing all the zombies, or surviving till the shuttle call. Since this would be considered a biohazard (Perhaps a Level 4 if given an announcement) the crew will be encouraged not to do an early shuttle call.
  • More Pumpkin Food: Pumpkins can only be used for two foods. Either the Pumpkin Spice Latte or Pumpkin Pie. However, there're a lot of other potential foods pumpkins can be used for. Make a bowl of Pumpkin seeds by baking a pumpkin with salt. Pumpkin bread by baking a pumpkin with dough and an egg. Pumpkin cookies by baking unbaked cookies with a pumpkin.
  • The Spirit Board: I've seen it only a few times as an admin spawn, but it'd be fun if Spirit Board could be made obtainable. It is essentially an ouija board that ghosts can use to spell out words to people.
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use