Name Review Shifty Lewis

Rokke214

Byond Key: Rokke214

IC Name for Review: Shifty Lewis

Race: human

Is this a Mime or Clown Job Name? No

Reason/Backstory: Ironically I got the name Shifty Lewis as a randomized name from a server back in 2014. I think it was facepunch but I cant honestly remember. Liked the name a lot and used it for 5 years. Only recently admins have been giving me a hard time about it. Dont really understand it if im being honest. They claim its not a real first name which fine, you'll be unlikely to run across someone named shifty irl, but it is still name like. I see plenty of odd names that are allowed. Anyway, I played with the name for 5 years, naturally got attached to it, and Id just like to play with the name, I dont see how it is harmful and I dont think its stretching the rules too far. At least its not gibberish like astuoiehwoh or something, and honestly some of those names are allowed for other races for RP purposes.

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay here, I looked into it and totally then forgot to actually finish my  reply to it.

Ancestary.com lists numerous people with it as a last name however once I get off the AU version - https://www.ancestry.com.au/search/categories/img_passlists/?name=_Shifty&_phsrc=bMT28&_phstart=successSource

Although it's always a last name there I don't see an issue with it becoming a first name. It's a bit odd but not at all immersion breaking or anything like that - quite within the realms of possibility. 

Again apologies for the delays.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use