I Go By Many Names..

White In Sky

I guess I never made one of these. I've been here a little.. I actually started playing SS13 3 years ago but the controls made me give up the game.

I tried it again a year later and I hated combat controls.

I tried it again a few months ago after being introduced to Paradise and it turns out hey this is pretty neat.

So I learned everything about SS13 basically with I first started Paradise this year.

I play the following in order of most (IN)FAMOUS:

Vin Croi: the female snarky serious vulp who has a major in psychology and a backstreet major in.. surgery?

X.V.M.: the sad little security IPC robot that wants to be respected but everyone just rubs her head instead

Dayana: just a character I rarely play who is mostly an innocent slime character who never does anything wrong or evil and just wants to do good for the station and help everyone. yeah sure.

I also have art for my characters but I am in bed and I can't sleep please send help I have a Inorganic Chem lab in 10 hours oh god oh fuck

• Like 1
  • stunbaton 1
  • clown 1
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Wow, too good to say hi to your fellow spessmen until now!?
In all seriousness, welcome buddo. Glad to have you as a part of our community, and hope you have fun on the server!
Also sleep, sleep is very important! Don't be me and always not sleep!

Edited by TinnCatt
  • Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Okay, wow, rude.

At least Qur doesn't push her friends in front of bullets after tricking them into flying to the syndicate asteroid so she can hear them crying until they pass out from pain. That's apparently not something you can expect from certain people.

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

3 hours ago, White In Sky said:

Sleep is for the weak, like Qur. *Nod*

How dare you bully our Trialmins. That's MY job!
I hereby take back my welcoming hello to you.

Sardele, get me my coffee, this has been an an upsetting occurrence!

• explodyparrot 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use