List of Games to Play

Diabloshadow

Good Day All, I have made this to help those who feel like taking a break from all the hustle and bustle going on in Space Station 13. If you like/play/want to play, any of the games on my list, Please post, and I will be more then happy to join you, help you, or give you the game. Me and my clan play all of these quite alot. Some more then most, and a few of us are almost always on, so drop a message on by.

[Game Type] Name (notes)

[MOBA] League of Legends (North America Server) - Free

[JRPG] Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japan Only, but there is a few ways)(sidenote - Its Amazing) - Free

[FPS] Team Fortress 2 - Free

[TPS] Warframe - Free

[JRPG] Rusty Hearts - Free

[FPS] Halo 4 (Xbox 360)

[RPG] Dark Souls (Xbox 360)

[TPS] Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360)

[RPG] Diablo 3 (PC)

[Other] Minecraft (PC and Xbox 360)

About all i can think of at the moment, i have many many more, but oh well. Ill add them whenever. heh, have a pleasant day all.

Oh Dark Souls, what pain you have caused me. Even now, with way too many hours into that game, it still causes me distress. Both physically and emotionally that was an uphill battle on my first serious play through. And now, I have about every character slot filled and geared out. We've had our laughs, we've had our breakdowns, yet it all turns out to be fun in the end. Someone save me from this curse.

Another good game to pick up is Starbound, which should be coming out in a few months.

I can't wait for that, it's gonna be so fun with a couple of friends. I've had it pre-ordered for months now heh.

Ya know, just because this frustrated me last night, I've been trying to play Metro: Last Light. But, yet again, with my unfathomable luck streak, it's broken. Anyone know if that's good yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Warthunder. Awesome WW2 online flight sim, with both arcade type gameplay and simulation matches. About to add tank combat also, ONE THE SAME MAPS.

Future plans are combined ops between air, land and sea combat. <3

Ponies, keep me updated please. I am a major history buff, more so on WW2 then Civil, but i love both. If they do it right, i would absolutely love to see it. Just going to say some little games that are cheap and wonderful.

FTL: Faster then Light

The Binding of Isaac

Aid Meier's Alpha Centauri Alien Crossfire (is that not a mouthful)

X-COM: Enemy Unknown (PC is better, but alot harder. Also i mean the 1990's XCOM)

Genuinely disappointed that nobody has mentioned this

Portal and Portal 2

If you have not played this yet then I suggest locking all doors and barricading all windows while you download it from steam or get the CD for your console, cause you are going to need to enter full gamer mode as you dive into the world of Aperture, the biggest research company in the world of Portal guns, repulsion gell and GLaDOS (Black mesa is for scrubs and plebs)

Good games, but not anything special to me. No doubt a good game, just nothing that memorable for me besides glados.

How could you forget poor Wheatley :( But yea, the Portal series is a great series, unfortunatly not one that gives much reason to play again though

• 3 weeks later...

Dark souls is amazing, can't wait for the second one. Seems the second one has a covenant where the leader is a optional boss for players. And it can summon players in the middle of the fight that are in that covenant! :D Love the freedom in playstyle and the classic way of thinking to overcome things. Like the old hard platformers. I only hate that i can't get much invasions anymore. They should change it that you can't get invaded after you defeated the boss in the area. I am too busy trying to not play the game and hope for invasions xD Since almost nobody summons me for a boss.. :S

Anyway, anyone ever looked at planetary annihilation as rts ?

if you love starships and are fan of pen and paper games. this might be something for you : Artemis.

Guild wars 2 as mmorpg

Windforge. I can't describe this. It just looks amazing to play

If you look for a funny, puzzeling, skillbased platformer; No time to explain. The trailer is freaking good xD

• 2 months later...

I will defeat anyone at Sins of a Solar Empire. Advent is strong...Advent is vast....All will join the psychic cyborg unity and HONK with one voice!

As for games to play however Shadow of the Colossus is an excellent game and easily one of my favorites. As is the God of War Trilogy.

• 5 months later...

I'm in love with Sins. It's an amazing game.

Honestly a really good game is play is, E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. It's an awesome and complex game that will mind fuck you in many way.

If you're looking for a challenge, Touhou is an amazing game series that is difficult as all hell.

Just look at the screen shots. 1191850978829.jpg

Dwarf fortress. Free but still in an alpha stage of dev.

http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

http://www.reddit.com/r/dwarffortress/

Before anyone bitches about "its hard!!!!!1!!1" grab the starter pack of the subreddit sidebar and read the wiki.

Also, read the story of Roomcarnage. Chapter twenty two has just been released.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dwarffortress/c ... d_glacier/

Dwarf fortress. Free but still in an alpha stage of dev.

Before anyone bitches about "its hard!!!!!1!!1" grab the starter pack of the subreddit sidebar and read the wiki.

Also, read the story of Roomcarnage. Chapter twenty two has just been released.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dwarffortress/c ... d_glacier/

N,o lies, this is not how you do it. Be like me and the cool kids. Learn it all from scratch. no messing around with texture packs. Just go all in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use