Howdy Y'all!

Riffy

My name is Riff/y/s.  I'll answer to any of 'em really.  I'm new to SS13 but I'm lovin' it so far, especially here. I'm not quite proficient with most of the jobs yet, but I'll get there.

Anyway, I'll catch'ya around!

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Hey! Welcome to Paradise Riff/y/s 😉 SS13 can be a pain to get used to, but soooo worth it.

If you ever need help, feel free to ask anyone, whether its myself (keep an eye out for a robot named TURING), another player, or the admins. I reckon we're a good lot. Well, I am anyway 😁

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Eyyyyyyy, seems no other admin said hello, so, I shall be the first.
Welcome to Paradise! Some jobs can be harder than others, just takes practice and experience!

Just remember, if you need help, don't be afraid to press f1 to ask us or the mentors. Mentors just love answering questions, as it is their purpose.
Anywho, yea, don't be afraid to pop into the discord either if you haven't already. It's quite active and you'll see many friendly faces there!
Good luck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use