TinnCatt

Ask TinnCatt (almost) Anything!

Recommended Posts

Hi! In an effort to connect with the community and since most of the other admins that have done this have either stepped down or gone on leave, I shall take up the mantle.
Ask me, TinnCatt, (almost) anything your little hearts desire!

Same rules as everywhere else applies though. No questions about bans, notes, or NSFW content of any kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, McRamon said:

Why you so nerd

Ah, you see, it is because I play a free online spess game.
And as such, you, and everyone else here, are nerds as well.
Short answer: No u

  • fastparrot 1
  • stunbaton 1
  • honk 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you please address these extreme accusations of you...

god, it's so hard to say it...holding hands?!
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrSynnester said:

Can you please address these extreme accusations of you...

god, it's so hard to say it...holding hands?!
 

 

Ahem, I cannot confirm nor deny these claims at this time. Just know, that hand-holding is a punishable crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Are you real or just a figment of our imaginations?  

To most, I exist only in dreams and the occasional discord message. 

However, there are days where I become a real physical manifestation to administrate a few rounds of Paradise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ty Omaha said:

How did you come up with your username

An interesting story to that! Well, interesting to me at least.

Used to run with a different name way back in highschool, which was YummieGummie or something like that.
Anywho, password to that account I used for League Of Legends was stolen and I couldn't be bothered to recover the account. That, and my friend really wanted me to hurry up and fix the issue because he was over with his laptop and wanted to play. So, I did what any other person would've done in that situation, make a new account and mash the two first words that popped into my head. ( Mind you, this was before I had different passwords for everything and a book to keep track of a few. That, and it was easy af to figure out. )

Our local baseball team is called the Tin Caps and I thought of using that, but then, I thought of cats and how my cousin loved cats. So, TinCat was the idea, however, I decided to try and be unique by adding another N and T! So there you have it, the name I use today: TinnCatt.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Gielnor Poryphemus said:

What are your opinions on the... (ugh)... "voxxies"?

Vox, Vox, Vox... Not a fun species to play in my opinion! Though, guess it's because I'm never sure on how to play them right. 

In any case, like generally any species, you'll get hyper annoying peeps or really cool ones. Depends on the player. Or whether or not you can stand Vox Pidgeon.

Overall, I don't mind them. Even if some can be a bit silly/cringey/funny.

  • angryeyes 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2019 at 4:53 PM, Mochi said:

Are vulps the best species with totally no bias at all.

Actually no, they are not. A good species, yes, but can never beat the best. 

Which happen to be humans. All hail humanity, death to the filthy xenos. 

 

But in all serious, there isn't really a solid "best" species. And it's best that way~

  • stunbaton 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you were given the chance to win a portion of 1000$,  but chance scaled with the percentage you got of the money, what percentage would you rest at?
Such as, if you had opted for a 30% chance, you would be getting a 30% chance to get 70% of 1000$ (700$)
Or another example, if you went for a 90% chance, you would be getting 90% chance to get 10% of 1000$ (100$)
What percentage would you go for?

ANOTHER Question

How do you find RPing in the server, and if you could make anything canon in the Lore of the game. Make a new major event in the universe, detail a new sector or member of the galactic chess game, or even expand on the lore of a certain race- what would you do and how would you do it? I wanna know how you would MOLD THIS WORLD TO YOUR WHIMS.

(Alsos Vox is goods, yaya, haves to be goods at keepings character to sustain stupid accents. Is why takings in Vox so much.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you enjoy zergling that you have for your profile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites