TinnCatt

On 6/15/2022 at 5:04 PM, ZN23X said:

Are you more of a TinnCAN or TinnCANT?!

TinnCAN what NintenDON'T.

But, TinnCAN'T be a furry, because that's implausible

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2022 at 5:25 PM, ArcZelf said:

OPINION ON DRASK PLAYERS?

Do you eat soap as drask? You might be cool.
Do you eat the medbay soap as drask? I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU AND YOUR NEXT FAMILY GENERATION

The players in general? Eh, they're not vox, so, can't be all that bad.

On 6/22/2022 at 9:01 PM, TinnCatt said:

Do you eat soap as drask? You might be cool.
Do you eat the medbay soap as drask? I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU AND YOUR NEXT FAMILY GENERATION

The players in general? Eh, they're not vox, so, can't be all that bad.

THX

• 5 months later...

question 1: what is your favourite species (excluding human, tajaran, unathi, skrell, vox, drask, grey, diona, ipc, kidan, plasmaman, vulp, nian)?

question 2: what is your favourite job (excluding captain, hop, hos, rd, ce, qm, warden, secoff, magi, cargo tech, miner, medchem, scientist, roboticist, viro, geneticist, ntr, blueshield, iaa, detective, engi, atmos, doctor, psych, coroner, janitor, chef, bartender, librarian, chaplain, botanist, clown, mime, barber, explorer, assistant, ai, borg, drone, pai, nno, soo, syndie officer, special roles, ghost)?

question 3: what is your favourite antag (excluding tot, cling, wiz, xeno, terror, blob, demon, revenant, revolutionary, nukie, morph, holopara, vampire, abductor)?

6 hours ago, LforLouise said:

question 1: what is your favourite species (excluding human, tajaran, unathi, skrell, vox, drask, grey, diona, ipc, kidan, plasmaman, vulp, nian)?

question 2: what is your favourite job (excluding captain, hop, hos, rd, ce, qm, warden, secoff, magi, cargo tech, miner, medchem, scientist, roboticist, viro, geneticist, ntr, blueshield, iaa, detective, engi, atmos, doctor, psych, coroner, janitor, chef, bartender, librarian, chaplain, botanist, clown, mime, barber, explorer, assistant, ai, borg, drone, pai, nno, soo, syndie officer, special roles, ghost)?

question 3: what is your favourite antag (excluding tot, cling, wiz, xeno, terror, blob, demon, revenant, revolutionary, nukie, morph, holopara, vampire, abductor)?

Thought you could make it hard on me... Hah! I play a variety of servers! 

1: Spess-wise.... Teshari/Resomi. They're essentially spacestation13's Avali. Smol, cold resistant, easier to kill than vox & IPC's here. 

Overall? The Orz in the Star Control series. Real funny dudes, they tell you exactly why they're there, who they're after, and yet... Sprak in such a strange way, it's hard to understand them. Ships are dope too and top teir picks. They have boarding marines and a rotating howitzer. 

2: CM's Smartgunner. Sure, once the Squad lead dies you'll be in charge. But overall, laying down the fire is tons of fun! 

Corporate Mercenaries' purple squad (Either charlie or delta?) is loads of fun as well. Not as numerous as the others, but, you play as the old Veteran role, which are heavily armed soldiers meant to supplement squads. Gamma squad's fun too! Power armor, and in charge of the tonks. 

3: Blood brothers. Two traitors without TC, but, you have to do objectives together and ensure neither is arrested by the end of the shift. 

Clock Cult was hella fun too, despite all of its various flaws and issues. 

6 hours ago, Diablo said:

Rock and stone?

IF YOU DON'T ROCK AND STONE, YOU AIN'T COMIN' HOME! 

ROCK! AND! STONE! 

Y'know, seeing miners shout that now puts a smile on my face. 

5 hours ago, Freakycrafter said:

How do i setup the scungularity?

What is, for you personally, the most stressful part about being an admin?

What's the best part about being an admin for you?

Y'know, if the coders weren't so mean, adding more end sounds and lobby songs would be something I'd beg for. 

Gonna be real for a sec. There's plenty to being an admin that's stressful, and tough. Sometimes, you have the potential of making the wrong judgement, and it leads to a legit admin complaint! For me though, one of the most stressful things I've personally had to do is putting the hammer down on fresh new peeps, as well as long time members of the community. It's painful to see for similar reasons, but, someone has to do it. Not all servers can be completely lawless and crazy, because you know, fun comes in all varieties.

Now the BEST part... Community interaction. In-game and out. You know, like answering faxes and prayers... Watching and helping peeps go through various demands to see their prayers come true. Throwing little mini events has always been a blast.
Out of game, peeps notice you a bit more. Maybe it's the blue color on discord, maybe it's the scary text in ooc. That's always felt nice. Not to say peeps remember me though. I went on a LOOONNNGGGGGG hiatus, and the majority of players I knew have left. Big tip from me, if you ever toss in an app and it gets accepted, burnout is real. Don't think you have to play every day, or even every week. Pace yourself, so you don't just push off space for months at a time like I did.

3 hours ago, Henka said:

What would be a feature, mechanic, or item you would add if given the opportunity?

Y'know... Played on a TG-like server that lets you call Sol Gov's 911 number for help. And considering our money rework, it would be cool.
Essentially, it means ERT's reserved for when things get BAD as usual. BUT, you have a number to call at any time to help out the station whenever. There's the marshals, who are similar to Amber ERT, not heavily armed but are more like people who help supplement security. Damage Control, essentially firefighters and emergency responders that assist in station repairs. And SWAT, beefy armed guys that can also be called in by the other two, but can assist in threats. Each of those teams have a HEAVY credit fee of 20,000 or more, just in case it's a fake call or not an actual emergency.

Item-wise, heard buckshot's gone. BRING IT BACK! Lasers and slugs are cool and all, but, c'mon... Buckshot is like, a shotgun classic! Plenty can go wrong while you try to close the gap to fire.

2 hours ago, Generaldonothing said:

If there's a tincatt and a tincan, where's the tincan't?
Also buckshot still exists, just locked to the gamma armory.

Tetra made this joke already! But there is no TinnCan't, because TinnCAN do anything!
Also that's laaaaammmmmmeeeeeeeeeee. But understandable, thank you for teaching me this fact, you mentor you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use