Ask TinnCatt (almost) Anything!

TinnCatt

Hi! In an effort to connect with the community and since most of the other admins that have done this have either stepped down or gone on leave, I shall take up the mantle.
Ask me, TinnCatt, (almost) anything your little hearts desire!

Same rules as everywhere else applies though. No questions about bans, notes, or NSFW content of any kind.

21 minutes ago, McRamon said:

Why you so nerd

Ah, you see, it is because I play a free online spess game.
And as such, you, and everyone else here, are nerds as well.
Short answer: No u

• stunbaton 1
  • honk 1
  • fastparrot 1

1 hour ago, MrSynnester said:

Can you please address these extreme accusations of you...

god, it's so hard to say it...holding hands?!

Ahem, I cannot confirm nor deny these claims at this time. Just know, that hand-holding is a punishable crime.

1 hour ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Are you real or just a figment of our imaginations?  

To most, I exist only in dreams and the occasional discord message. 

However, there are days where I become a real physical manifestation to administrate a few rounds of Paradise. 

2 hours ago, Ty Omaha said:

How did you come up with your username

An interesting story to that! Well, interesting to me at least.

Used to run with a different name way back in highschool, which was YummieGummie or something like that.
Anywho, password to that account I used for League Of Legends was stolen and I couldn't be bothered to recover the account. That, and my friend really wanted me to hurry up and fix the issue because he was over with his laptop and wanted to play. So, I did what any other person would've done in that situation, make a new account and mash the two first words that popped into my head. ( Mind you, this was before I had different passwords for everything and a book to keep track of a few. That, and it was easy af to figure out. )

Our local baseball team is called the Tin Caps and I thought of using that, but then, I thought of cats and how my cousin loved cats. So, TinCat was the idea, however, I decided to try and be unique by adding another N and T! So there you have it, the name I use today: TinnCatt.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Gielnor Poryphemus said:

What are your opinions on the... (ugh)... "voxxies"?

Vox, Vox, Vox... Not a fun species to play in my opinion! Though, guess it's because I'm never sure on how to play them right. 

In any case, like generally any species, you'll get hyper annoying peeps or really cool ones. Depends on the player. Or whether or not you can stand Vox Pidgeon.

Overall, I don't mind them. Even if some can be a bit silly/cringey/funny.

• angryeyes 1

On 9/19/2019 at 4:53 PM, Mochi said:

Are vulps the best species with totally no bias at all.

Actually no, they are not. A good species, yes, but can never beat the best. 

Which happen to be humans. All hail humanity, death to the filthy xenos. 

But in all serious, there isn't really a solid "best" species. And it's best that way~

• stunbaton 1

If you were given the chance to win a portion of 1000$,  but chance scaled with the percentage you got of the money, what percentage would you rest at?
Such as, if you had opted for a 30% chance, you would be getting a 30% chance to get 70% of 1000$ (700$)
Or another example, if you went for a 90% chance, you would be getting 90% chance to get 10% of 1000$ (100$)
What percentage would you go for?

ANOTHER Question

How do you find RPing in the server, and if you could make anything canon in the Lore of the game. Make a new major event in the universe, detail a new sector or member of the galactic chess game, or even expand on the lore of a certain race- what would you do and how would you do it? I wanna know how you would MOLD THIS WORLD TO YOUR WHIMS.

(Alsos Vox is goods, yaya, haves to be goods at keepings character to sustain stupid accents. Is why takings in Vox so much.)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/24/2019 at 5:49 AM, Drakeven said:

If you were given the chance to win a portion of 1000$,  but chance scaled with the percentage you got of the money, what percentage would you rest at?
Such as, if you had opted for a 30% chance, you would be getting a 30% chance to get 70% of 1000$ (700$)
Or another example, if you went for a 90% chance, you would be getting 90% chance to get 10% of 1000$ (100$)
What percentage would you go for?

ANOTHER Question

How do you find RPing in the server, and if you could make anything canon in the Lore of the game. Make a new major event in the universe, detail a new sector or member of the galactic chess game, or even expand on the lore of a certain race- what would you do and how would you do it? I wanna know how you would MOLD THIS WORLD TO YOUR WHIMS.

(Alsos Vox is goods, yaya, haves to be goods at keepings character to sustain stupid accents. Is why takings in Vox so much.)

50%! I either win, or I lose. 500 is a nice bonus if I get it, BUT, not too bad if I lose.
Life's all about chance, baby. And I don't mind it being a coin flip.

Next one... Easy, I walk up to someone and talk to them. AHA!
But yes, roleplaying is quite fun when you can find it. I do enjoy the more slice of life things you can find around.
As to what I'd change? Honestly, I dunno.... Possibly an expansion on Bluespace and the Syndicate. More deities, demons, monstrous creatures, maybe corrupted carp?  Bluespace doesn't have to be explained, as it's meant to be mysterious! But I wanna see it have a bigger impact on realspace, especially after we know ships have been using it as a means of travel for a good while now.
The hostile factions could use a lore polish too. You know, more about how the syndicate goes about their operations and such. Maybe make the space russians less stupid and let them use AK's instead of just mosins? Like, really, I don't care how skilled you are... An ARG is going to destroy you if you need to rack the bolt after every shot.

Heck, maybe add in some stuff about how factions interact with each other in general. We don't have a whole lot about how Sol Gov thinks of the Syndicate, and how they interact.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:12 AM, YungCuz said:

do you enjoy zergling that you have for your profile?

I enjoy Starcraft and Zerglings very much.
Even the not cartoony units, as well! I think they're cool, and Zerg in general is my favorite faction in the games.

34 minutes ago, TinnCatt said:

Also I'm back, BITCHES! Bring me your questions, make me answer dumb and smart things!
I am ready.

Melee, mage, ranged, or summoner 

Edited by Generaldonothing
Mobile, why tf do you make whitespace

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 1:37 AM, Generaldonothing said:

Melee, mage, ranged, or summoner 

Aha, you see... Last time I played, I did a magic build. Died a bunch, of course, but Calamity do what it do.
Though, Ranged seems to be the much better option to me. Much more space to dodge, and ammo is easier to manage than magic. At least, most of the time.
Wait.. We are talking about Terraria, right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use