Greetings from a newbie

BibaGuyPerson

Hello everyone, my name's Biba, and this is my first time playing SS13. Saw a video about it from a youtuber called "Sseth", some or most of you probably have heard of him.

I found this game interesting and I'd like to learn more about this game, and eventually get into it. Overall the game looks fun, and this place looks neat. Looking forward to learning more about this place!

• Like 2

Welcome to Paradise! Make sure to read the wiki (up at the top bar), because it contains...basically everything about the game. The forum guides aren't too bad once you've given that a look, too.

Glad to see you're having fun!

• Thanks 1

Greetings! If you happen to have any questions regarding game mechanics - feel free to hit f1 and select mentorhelp! And adminhelp for other questions, like questions regarding rules.

• Like 1

Yep, welcome to Paradise.
Basically what everyone above suggested will help you get started. Don't be afraid to pop into the discord and say hello there, too!
It's quite a lot more active than the forums, and peeps are always having chats there.

Hope you enjoy the server and what it has to offer!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use