Crew Records: A.M.A.

Gaty

Name: Artificial Multitask Automaton

Race: Integrated Positronic Chassis. (IPC)

Blood Type: Oil

General Occupational Role(s): Medical

Biography: Built in the 2543 in New Canaan, got their name given by an elder IPC called A.M.A., considering the newly born machine their successor. 

Got their technical skills downloaded directly from their parent’s memory, starting to work soon on the reparation and preservation of the chassis of the miners. 

Quickly, A.M.A. got pretty interested in the human physiology and, taught by the field doctor from one of the Trans-solar Federation trading ships, started to quickly acquire basic medical skills like splinting or the treatment of minor wounds.

There they met one of the TSF soldiers in charge of the protection of the cargo, who got diagnosticated with the characteristic New Canaan fungus.

A.M.A. using their mechanical and physiological knowledge, made a pair of synthetic lungs with plasteel and titanium that replaced the infected lungs of said soldier saving their life.

Very impressed of their skills and with IPC’s rights being recognized in 2554, Nanotrasen gave them a job as a nurse in one of their hospital ships, acquiring even more experience in organic medicine and studying with the books that the TSF soldier purchased for A.M.A. in exchange, applied for a job in one of the Nanotrasen Science Stations as a doctor, obtaining said employment and being transferred to the NSS Cyberiad in 2561.

Qualifications: Physiology degree, Biomechanical Maintenance degree, doctorate in xenobiological medicine.

Employment Records: Hired as a nurse in the NVR Savior in the 2554, promoted to surgeon in 2561 and transfered to the NSS Cyberiad.

Security Records: Several charges of insubordination, cooperative, refuses to wear proper identification.

Medical Records: The posibrain and their chassis are in pristine conditions.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): 1,70m/5'7'' tall, standard IPC model, grey colour chassis, their screen appears to show a rainbow, two pairs of antennas on both sides of their head along with the NT logo impressed on their chassis. 

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Edited by Gaty
  • Like 2
  • explodyparrot 1

• 7 months later...

Oh, wow! Some nice stuff you've got here, I like the idea of an IPC interested in organic psychology. I also like the PAI edition of A.M.A 😏 .

I notice there's a Commendations and Reprimands section, a special place all for ME? Oh, but you're too kind. Time to keep a close eye on A.M.A 👀 to see if they are doing GOOD or BAD.  (I'm sure they'll  be fine <3)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use