Chemistery stuff

constatinus

Make bottles have 60u of chemicals, its kind of unreal for pills to have more than bottles.
Maybe remove the fine control of removal of sbstances on the chem dispenser? Makes it kind of a bit easy.
Add sodium thiopental and ketamine to be craftable and lower their metabolisation rates to something like 0.2, 0.15, so make the sleepy pen have only 30.
Make beakers the size of 60u and 120u, makes it a bit easier to have the space for chemicals since most outcomes are divisible by 20.
Make an organ grower that uses synthflesh or something similar,  not all organs have to be robotic.

I think this would be a good improvement. Pardon me if I'm wrong somewhere

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2019 at 6:57 PM, constatinus said:

Make bottles have 60u of chemicals, its kind of unreal for pills to have more than bottles.

50u is the max bottles have and i'd say it's enough, don'tcha think?

Maybe remove the fine control of removal of sbstances on the chem dispenser? Makes it kind of a bit easy.

I don't see a reason as to why removing the fine control of substances in the chem dispencer is neccesary. I'm assuming that this would hinder newcomers, as if they put in too much of a certain chemical into the beaker, they can just remove the exess, instead of having to delete the whole mix or moving the beaker to a Chemmaster 3000.

Add sodium thiopental and ketamine to be craftable and lower their metabolisation rates to something like 0.2, 0.15, so make the sleepy pen have only 30.

What's this? Non-antags with dangerous chems?
Yeah, no. Some traitor chemist or scientist could just get the syringe gun, make himself loads of ketamine, shoot it at security and have them stunned for days.

Make beakers the size of 60u and 120u, makes it a bit easier to have the space for chemicals since most outcomes are divisible by 20.

Okay, a slight increase in size of the basic beakers would be nice for the way recpies work.

Make an organ grower that uses synthflesh or something similar,  not all organs have to be robotic.

Could essentially port one of theese from TG Station. I belive they exist there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use