Patreon Bugfix/Correction

Kyet

Today, I discovered a bug in our Patreon integration system.

The bug affects about 6 patrons who registered their forum accounts between May 6th and today, and caused them to not get all the patreon perks for their relevant Patreon tier. Thank you to @JamesShekelstein for helping me chase down this bug.

All of the affected accounts have now been fixed, and now get all of their relevant patreon perks in-game automatically. You don't need to do anything to benefit from the fix. In addition, should any of these 6 contact me on Discord within the next week, I'll issue refunds for their June, July and August patreon donations.

As a reminder to all other active patrons, here are the steps needed to claim your Patreon perks in-game:

1. Register a forum account
  2. Activate your forum account by clicking the link in chat in-game
  3. Associate your forum and patreon accounts using: https://nanotrasen.se/forum/index.php?app=patreonintegration&module=system&controller=patreonconnect

Assuming you have done all of these, you should get your perks in-game automatically within about an hour.

If you don't, contact me on Discord and I will help troubleshoot your case. The new patron who did this today was the reason that I ultimately discovered the bug and fixed all affected accounts.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use