Remove Or Rework Stable Mutagen

Leanfrog

Have You Had Any Good Experiences With Stable Mutagen  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This chem's been in the game for a while now, and after seeing just exactly how it's been used over my time with it, this just feels necessary.

SM has proven (at least to me) to be primarily used as a troll chem to forcibly turn others into its creator permanently ruining their physical ID with little to no chance to react other than not getting injected.
While the potential beneficial applications of it do exist I've almost never seen it used that way.

My suggestion is this, remove SM or rework it in a way that it wouldn't prove round ruining because now you're stuck as Jimmy Mctwiddlebob for the rest of the round, for my suggestion of a rework remove the ability to change the race of the person injected and make the chem only change the person's ID based on how much was injected (I.E make it revert back to normal after being fully metabolized)

Yes this does seem a little extreme but I'm tired of seeing people run around trolling with this stuff and permanently screwing up people's rounds

I've actually used it to create a replica to transplant a brain into. 

Rather than remove or rework ahelp it.

Trolling with stable mutagen is definitely something we crack down on.

• Like 3

Why not at least remove the ability for a syringe gun, rapid or otherwise, to be loaded with an SM containing needle?

Makes it harder to troll without removing its purpose.

No, the experimentor keeps your UE and UI iirc so you can just brain transplant then take the ue and ui of your old body to be back to normal, also unless you made the SM before you got transformed it wouldn't do anything 

51 minutes ago, Leanfrog said:

No, the experimentor keeps your UE and UI iirc so you can just brain transplant then take the ue and ui of your old body to be back to normal, also unless you made the SM before you got transformed it wouldn't do anything 

what? No to become not shadow person go to genetics, get your UE UI, make sm, then get blood from someone of your old race, turn into them, inject UE UI, boom you're back to normal

• 2 weeks later...

Slight bump.

Used wrong it ruins people's rounds, as already stated.

Used "well" it can literally regrow limbs and organs and basically "reset" your body, while also allowing to basically make vox clones and other shenanigans.

I personally think it has too much grief potential and is also too strong when used for good. You could remove the ORs with a few bottles of this. I wouldn't be sad to see it gone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use