Clothing Pack (Suggestions wanted!)

Christasmurf

Hi!
I was thinking of making a sort of clothing pack, a medium(ish) project in which I add a bunch of community suggestion clothing ideas, either as loadouts or as general items you can get from clothing vendors/job lockers.

At the moment the items I have are two new Security uniforms (smart red shirts, with a trousers/skirt variant, sprites for all races ready) a blue bow dress (will need other race compatability) and ideas for different kinds of turtlenecks (based on the tacticool but with suit sensors enabled, possibly loadout options, current colours are beige and red, but open to more colour suggestions).

I'd like anyone who has an idea for outfits, uniforms, shoes or hats to give me suggestions so I can flesh out the pack and hopefully bring (even more) customisation to the playerbase.

Thank you! ❤️

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Leanfrog said:

I'd enjoy a loadout version of the regular turtleneck we already have just so we can have the fashion of that jumpsuit but still have suit sensors.

Its impossible, such fashion has to have its downside, in favor of balance

An actual black skirt.

The one we have is a red skirt with a black jacket, and the closest one that isn't something like the blueshield's jumpskirt, is to use the purple plaid one with a black hoodie over it.

• Like 1

@Ty Omaha I love you and will 100% put that in.
@White In Sky @farie82 @rapaskoti will do those as well.

@Trubus how do you mean? On a shirt?

And @Dinarzad if you could provide like, how you mean, that would be swell. If you mean a white blouse with a black skirt, I could totally do that, although if you have another idea for it I'd be grateful if you could give me an example, you can just draw it on paint or whatever and send it to me on Discord, my tag is Christasmurf#1753.

Current request list at the moment:

blue bow dress alternative race sprites
beige, red, black turtleneck for loadouts
different colour fluff surgery masks
vox beekeeper hat/suit sprite
vox specific items in the loadout menu
blue hair pin
white tshirt with slime blob
shirt with a duck
black skirt (specification needed)
HI I'M CONNOR THE ANDROID SENT BY CYBERLIFE

I'll keep updating this and will remove items as I complete them, I can also provide images of each one if that's what people want.

@Christasmurf  Pretty much yeah.  White blouse, black skirt.

I confess, my suggestion is a little more selfish because I have a character that is meant to be kinda "Goth" in terms of dress style, but when it comes to clothes there's really not much to use for that, at least not without going full on an using the Victorian stuff.

• honk 1

Kinda late to suggesting, but some more coat options would be nice. 
Being a vox and all, I primarily use my coat slot as an easy option for my air tank, but having some more options for style would freshen stuff up. Sadly don't have too many ideas on what kinda coat visually.

• Like 2

Alright, kara outfit, coats and a white blouse with a black skirt.

I might also do some bowties/decorative bows as accessories, I don't know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use