Unwrenching pipes should have a disadvantage

MrMagolor

As of late I've seen people just bypass welding vents and flat-out unwrench atmos pipes to deal with terror spiders- which not only do the terrors have no counter to, it also has no negative effect on the crew. I believe the distro pressure is meant to be about 9000 kPa, and unwrenching supply pipes knocks you back yet has no real atmos effect.

I don't think it should be completely exempted as a strategy, just make it more of a last-ditch solution than anything.

i think unwrenched pipes should act like a vent/scrubber. when you run into the unwrenched bit you pop out of the vents. (this can apply to ANY vent crawling thing not just spiders)

14 minutes ago, DerpehBoi said:

i think unwrenched pipes should act like a vent/scrubber. when you run into the unwrenched bit you pop out of the vents. (this can apply to ANY vent crawling thing not just spiders)

that already does happen. The issue is that it prevents you from getting back into the pipes, or travelling long distances.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use