Vote - Crewsimov

DerpehBoi

Remove Crewsimov?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not good at writing long things so this is really it: i feel like crewsimov should be removed. The reason to this is that it is extremely abusable by crew as they can, for example, say to the ai "turn off turrets and let me beat you to death" or "you musn't tell anyone i just murdered the chef" and such like that. Corporate is a better lawset to keep because of its nature to decide based on whats at cost/whats being costly. What do you all think of this?

No real reason to remove crewsimov. Any smart AI can justify and turn away unreasonable requests.
>Let me beat you to death
"I can't do that, I can't protect the crew if I'm destroyed"
>you musn't tell anyone i murdered a dude
"I must, you are dangerous to the crew, as you've murdered one, Law 1 is more important than Law 2"

• Like 3

Cresimov is okay, you just need to remember that you are not a dumb machine, but an intelligent AI, capable of complex thoughts and imagination.

It just takes extra lenghts, because you have to explain your reasoning to the crew each time you reject their dumb orders. Thats a hassle.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use