Borg Stuffs

DerpehBoi

Engineering borg: replace engineer holobarrier projector with atmos holobarrier projector, as well as add plasteel, wood planks, and wood tiles, to its reserves.

Medical borg:  The hypospray. This hypospray is a tool that can hold 15u of five different liquids and switches between modes (inject, scan, create) by using it in your hand and switch chemical by right clicking it and changing it via a menu. To get new reagents to synthesize you can scan any container (hyprospray, syringe, dropper, pipette, beaker, bottle, etc etc) and then make that liquid with the exception of liquid drinks and foods. Starts with the ability to synthesize the five default hypospray chemicals along with one of each blood type. Medical grabber. This grabber can now hold things such as organs and mechanical organs along with the original function of waking people up off the table. The beaker can also now be placed in chem dispensers and when you close the chem dispenser menu or get far enough that you cant use the dispenser the beaker retracts back into your hand (or inventory if there are no slots availible), so that you can make your own chemicals to synthesize.

While I love the idea for the engi borg, it'd make them essentially more OP than they already are. IF anything, I'd only change the projector for the atmos one. 

The concern for OP' ness goes with the changed to medical borg too but I would like those changes personally, it's very useful for hectic high pop/low pop rounds where medical is understaffed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use