Grenade Customizing

DerpehBoi

I think it'd be cool if you could name/color grenades. Coloring could work with the wire grenade sprite and you can edit the name by using a pen on it BEFORE you screwdriver it to finish it and color it by using a pen AFTER you screwdriver it. Colors would be three kinds, light (the two lights on it, including the one that blinks), main (the color thats normally black), secondary (a stripe in the middle, like the oxy grenades, and the pin at the top). You can pick from colors such as red, yellow, orange, blue, light blue, green, purple, black, white, and pink (yellow wouldnt be available for the light color as thats the color it blinks when activated). Only wire grenades can be colored (this is because the other grenades, {igniter assembly grenades} dont have space to be customized really), though igniter assembly grenades can still be named the same way wire grenades are.

I think this idea would be nice because you could then color code the grenades to sort them by purpose (healing, toxic, explosive, etc), and then name them to tell what they actually do.

• explodyparrot 1

I dig this idea, it'd help make SciChem feel more professional handing out various grenades. I feel like the naming part is a little redundant, because you could use a hand labeller and accomplish the same level of organization, but that's just me personally.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use