Translator Implants should be manufacturable

MrMagolor

A big issue with the grey translator implants is that when cloned, you obviously do not keep the implant, forcing you to ahelp to get a new one. It would make sense to be able to manufacture them with a moderate tech and materials cost. Would also help for various species that are otherwise unable to communicate with the station i.e. ash walkers.

You can have the implant taken out of your old corpse too. And I am not actually sure how it interacts with languages, which would be relevant for your ashwalker example. The implant's in game description actually mentions that it is a misnomer as it does not actually translate, and is basically a thought to speech device.

As a side note, mutadone currently removes wingdings and other roundstart disabilities, which I could have sworn was changed a while back when the implant was added, someone way want to look into that.

Edited by TheSardele

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use