Drake arts! Drakes, art!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To continue with this character, I drew a second little thing after someone took the time to cook her some  PIES. Meat pies. The favorite of many a liznerd. It ended up looking like a talk show..

What a year it has been. Honestly this marks around the year mark I started playing space, or at least, very close to. How the time flies, honestly, I’m astounded by how things progressed. From watchi

@BonkaiTheRoris streamed Slime rancher for me... and I couldn't get it out of my head that Jasmine was the one ranging these dastardly squishes. So I drew it! I cheated a bit with the background, I'm

Posted Images

That just makes me wish Vox could be "Held" instead of grabbed, and with less movement penalty...and they have to resist even more to get free of such...(Then we also need shelves too)

• Like 1

WAIT i just realized that VULP'S NAME IS SIMILAR TO MINE.
..Curious.
Anyway, I remember telling my friends to hold vox like hamburger like..a few months ago oddly but they denied that cause they were supposedly too big for that.
THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH BELIEVING.

• Like 2

Bloppy is someone I see a bit off, and is always good for shinaingains. They're someone that holds a unique position of being a competent security AND a competent antag. Honestly, they've got some good robust-ness.

*squish

they also nice.

bloop.png

• Like 3
  • stunbaton 1
  • explodyparrot 1
On 1/4/2020 at 10:05 AM, Drakeven said:

On the subject of holding Vox, I found a much better way.

hol d vox.png

Why does this picture remind me of the video about someones grandpa owning a monkey in sweden?

56 minutes ago, jatu said:

Why does this picture remind me of the video about someones grandpa owning a monkey in sweden?

...what

also Miranda Skywalker still i still keep tabs on this thread from time to time keep it up

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rapaskoti said:

...what

also Miranda Skywalker still i still keep tabs on this thread from time to time keep it up

This one 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use