Drake arts! Drakes, art!

1 minute ago, rapaskoti said:

Real good stuff here drake i have said that before but still real amazing stuff you are making and you are getting better at it so keep it up !

I wish there was a love emote 😔

• Like 2
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To continue with this character, I drew a second little thing after someone took the time to cook her some  PIES. Meat pies. The favorite of many a liznerd. It ended up looking like a talk show..

What a year it has been. Honestly this marks around the year mark I started playing space, or at least, very close to. How the time flies, honestly, I’m astounded by how things progressed. From watchi

@BonkaiTheRoris streamed Slime rancher for me... and I couldn't get it out of my head that Jasmine was the one ranging these dastardly squishes. So I drew it! I cheated a bit with the background, I'm

Posted Images

1 hour ago, rapaskoti said:

Well incase anyone is uninitiated in this matter *cough Qix is the green one and Zix is the blue one

also, Qix is a girl and Zixqu is a GUY

• clown 1
  • honk 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Katie O Claire! A good squish who is played by a good mentor! I love their design and colours and Steel is an amazing coder ❤️

Katieoclia.png

• Like 8
  • explodyparrot 2

Seth is always neat, they've got a knack for RP and their music is nice! I've been a bit slower with the art of late, I guess it's because of my fancy new blue name...

Seth!!.png

• Like 7
  • explodyparrot 2

Skrells HAVE BLACK EYES. Who knew? Anyway, here's a good ol Skrell that was once HUMAN (humans tend to change species a lot, huh?). They're always a good Skrell to warble into, and have a neat knack for engineering. Jenny Wellery, sorta sounds like Jenny Warbly...

Gosh gosh! I hope you enjoy!

jenny.png

Edited by Drakeven
  • Like 8
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 2
8 hours ago, Drakeven said:

Skrells HAVE BLACK EYES. Who knew? Anyway, here's a good ol Skrell that was once HUMAN (humans tend to change species a lot, huh?). They're always a good Skrell to warble into, and have a neat knack for engineering. Jenny Wellery, sorta sounds like Jenny Warbly...

Gosh gosh! I hope you enjoy!

jenny.png

I like the palette!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Drakeven said:

Skrells HAVE BLACK EYES. Who knew? 

Me, I knew.

Also, have to agree with McRamon, liking the palette.

Edited by PhantasmicDream
I don't know words
  • Like 1
  • angryeyes 1

So. I don't browse many sections of the forum very often. Mostly the ban appeals section.

But damn. I just had to go through all six pages because .. you have a gift and it's amazing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gothet! They're an IPC... PAI... AI ... That I enjoy a lot. I interact with them with my IPC, Fate. They have very different views, but they are friends regardless...

gtht.png

• Like 5
  • explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use