Drakeven

Drake arts! Drakes, art!

This just goes to show how exam season makes me productive in every aspect except for studying for exams. Aelwyn! They are a wonderful new Vulp that I've had the pleasure of interacting with. They're wonderful, and a good student. I see them now being CE and I can't help but feel proud of how fast they got everything down. I look forward to roleplaying with them in the future.

Man... I'm spitting these out fast huh? Sorry I got your name chopped off Zix 😔 BUT, you know... Skrell names. 

Also, I didn't see that as depressing @Spacemanspark, people start new Acts of their life all the time~ Like, this is the act in my life where I find out about a spess game and draw aliens. It's a very popular act.

Alywn never Alyloses.png

• Like 4
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

It originally didn't include the 'I want to start a new act' part 😛

Why isn't there a 💦 reaction

• Like 1

Grandpa Henry illicits a feeling of Cargonia like no other. The improvised, thrown together yet intensely robust nature of it is just represented so well in this man. The reason why antags sometimes fear cargo techs with shotguns held together with tape, piping, and an irrepressible wrath that their safe haven of cargonia has been intruded on and insulted.

Hail Cargonia!

grandpa.png

Edited by Drakeven
fixed a typo
  • Like 5
  • fastparrot 2
  • explodyparrot 2

I... I don't remember who the admins were when this Tip came about... but...
Good to know there's a consistent stream of good advice coming from our Tips. This one was very important. Yaya.

Bonk.

Tip of the Round.png

• Like 8
  • fastparrot 2
  • honk 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Sophia is a Vulp on the station
Who made many a culinary creation
If you do bad
She'd be perfectly glad
To explode you out of frustration.

Sophia.png

Edited by Drakeven
made my Limerick better
  • Like 3
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 3

that is quite a shocking picture

• Like 1
  • honk 1

Natalya! A neat space Russian with a habit for catching criminals. I love the effort she puts in to her backstory, and it's always a pleasure to roleplay with her. I had some great times as sec drinking on green in the bar while talking to Nat. Fun times. Da!

Natalia.png

• Like 7
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Gosh you're really knocking them out one after another huh? And they're great too!

• Like 1

Getting drunk while on duty ? my kind of style also requesting someone to build a bar while on duty is also my style

• Like 2

Man, I forgot how much I loved drawing space... I've been drawing space for a long time now, even had a blog about space in my early days... It's just so.. satisfying. The slight colours, how they mix, and the stars.

Sylara Farauno! A good vulp who I've seen quite a lot of art ..of? (Quite a lot of art of? Does that... work grammatically?) Anyway, thank you for Dreamy for giving me some redlines on how to get the snout right. Vulps are tricky, but I'm learning how to draw them better. Flat faces are BUH.

syn.png

• Like 5
  • angryeyes 1
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Eyyyyyy, nicely done! Thank you!
Keep working at it, you'll be a master at it someday! ❤️

• fastparrot 1

You're getting better at drawing dog people!

• Like 1

i'm resisting  the urge to say who let the dogs out yeah good work  keep it up you nerd !

• Like 1
  • angryeyes 1

17 hours ago, rapaskoti said:

i'm resisting  the urge to say who let the dogs out yeah good work  keep it up you nerd !

You're fired. 

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

On 11/14/2019 at 1:10 AM, PhantasmicDream said:

You're fired. 

• Like 2

Aelwyn commissioned me for something, boy howdy they are fantastic. It didn't take as long as I thought it would to be honest, and I'm quite proud of the perspective work. They wanted to commemorate a shift where Aelwyn did the heroic thing most CE's have to do, save their station from incompetent engine management and they did! It was a REALLY big picture, so I've had to make it smaller to upload it. That means some details will be only for Aelwyn~! Unless they choose to share it round, that is.

Thank you so much for this commission, I really enjoyed working on it, and I'm proud of the results, I think. Aelwyn is always such a pleasure to draw!

Singloh_no(smallller).png

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 1

40 minutes ago, Drakeven said:

Aelwyn commissioned me for something, boy howdy they are fantastic. It didn't take as long as I thought it would to be honest, and I'm quite proud of the perspective work. They wanted to commemorate a shift where Aelwyn did the heroic thing most CE's have to do, save their station from incompetent engine management and they did! It was a REALLY big picture, so I've had to make it smaller to upload it. That means some details will be only for Aelwyn~! Unless they choose to share it round, that is.

Thank you so much for this commission, I really enjoyed working on it, and I'm proud of the results, I think. Aelwyn is always such a pleasure to draw!

Singloh_no(smallller).png

They will die if they dont activate helmet quiet fast

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, McRamon said:

They will die if they dont activate helmet quiet fast

Heh, almost did actually, I forgot to engage that thing and had to use a stim

• Like 3

Real good stuff here drake i have said that before but still real amazing stuff you are making and you are getting better at it so keep it up !

• Like 3