Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Who's that VOX? It's Kar-ski!  This is a commission from them and I gotta say they're really polite and nice.

I also have to say, I really appreciate the effort Kar-Ski puts in every round. When they're a surgeon, they're taking an effort to improve the ORs, getting Vox Blood to SM them when they need, and is just generally making their workplace really good looking.
When they're NT rep they dress up fantastically, and do some real nice re-modeling.
When they're just trading? Well, that's when they shine. Their shops are amazing, and astounding, and honestly Its a shame I don't get to head over and investigate more often. Their creativeness is honestly quite inspiring, and I always feel like they help build up any round they are a part of. It's always wonderful to see them round.

That said, welcome to Kar-Ski's Skipjack Trade Shack!

kar4.thumb.png.7b155048da51f4e6a06bfd81012f06ae.png

• Like 11
  • fastparrot 1
  • toolbox 1
  • explodyparrot 1
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To continue with this character, I drew a second little thing after someone took the time to cook her some  PIES. Meat pies. The favorite of many a liznerd. It ended up looking like a talk show..

@BonkaiTheRoris streamed Slime rancher for me... and I couldn't get it out of my head that Jasmine was the one ranging these dastardly squishes. So I drew it! I cheated a bit with the background, I'm

What a year it has been. Honestly this marks around the year mark I started playing space, or at least, very close to. How the time flies, honestly, I’m astounded by how things progressed. From watchi

Posted Images

The Skipjack Trade Shack is a good time, I like finding exotic items from either the gateway or from space travel and giving it to Kar-Ski to put on display.

I get the feeling that one day an IAA will come by and spit out "You've got a license for that?"

• Like 2

Precious and wonderful!

Honestly, little trade shops or little lounges that people make up are always fun.  Clearly we need to have little areas that the HoP could rent out to people so they could make shops. 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Precious and wonderful!

Honestly, little trade shops or little lounges that people make up are always fun.  Clearly we need to have little areas that the HoP could rent out to people so they could make shops. 

In the planned engineering revamp there is a nice little spot in the revamped construction area i have plans for 🙂

Very nice work Drake, and I look forward to seeing future works 

• Like 2

how can i even eat this i don't have a mouth...well i suppose i could just shove it in my face and smear it over my monitor 

Edited by rapaskoti
  • Like 2
  • clown 1

Isthel! A good Vulp, I've been experimenting with backgrounds... soon I'll find something that works. This pixel-style lines work better with thicker lines, but eh, I think it still came out okay.

ISTHEL IS THE L(ovleyest Vulp).png

• Like 5

@PhantasmicDream Did a little sketch of her wonderful Skrell putting the charm on Jay. Needless to say, he's a good bartender for a reason. I took the sketch and did a little bit of colour and shade~ Sorta a colab, I suppose

Can't_spell_Charming_without_Zeke.png

• Like 7
  • fastparrot 1

Taking requests when I should be doing commissions. No. Wait. When I SHOULD be studying for my test worth 50% of my grade in three days. But how could I resist? Vespa is cute. PRINCESS Vespa is CUTER. But also strangely foreboding. Who knows. BUT HEREEEEE SHE ISSSS!

Princessvespa.png

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 2
  • explodyparrot 1

Mime Vespa reminds me of a little sister from Bioshock Burial at Sea

Spoiler

2013-11-12_00008.jpg

But with far more murrrrrrrrrdeerrr behind the eyes.

Great job

• Like 1

SHUUUU'KAZA! A Tajaran that is always neat to run in to. Rare to actually see many Tajaran on station... So, it's always a treat when Shu'Kaza is around! This was another commission, gosh gosh, I'm getting a few, thank you so much for this wonderfully supportive community. I find it an honor to be a part of it every day! Yaya!

Shu'Kaza Me'Kaza.png

• Like 6
  • explodyparrot 2

Indeed and yeah its a rare sight to see em around but keep up the good work it feels like everytime i write here its either good work or keep it up 

• Like 1

Good it up. Keep work.

Actually I like hanging out with Shu'kaza because their usually good to go along with whatever antics I can come up with. As Mime once, I mimed murdering him and stuffing him into a cyborg. I gave Shu a cardborg outfit, and then swiped 'an invisible emag' over him. Gave Shu some lazer guns and he roleplayed it out quite well, pewing at anyone I pointed at while saying 'Beep boop, perish!' And stuff like that. Fun player!

• Like 2
14 hours ago, rapaskoti said:

Indeed and yeah its a rare sight to see em around but keep up the good work it feels like everytime i write here its either good work or keep it up 

Good works and keep it ups will never not be appreciated  ❤️

• honk 1

A quick thing, I didn't actually mean to finish it while I should be studying for a test... BUT, here we are, Kyani! They're quite wholesome!

!!!!.png

• Like 6
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Zixqu, a charming colourblind skrell. They're quite a pleasure to be around!  I can't help but feel Skrell are some of the more dramatic races, thanks to Dreamy. Here he is... lounging.

Zix!.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • explodyparrot 1

If life is a theater can I close the curtains

I want to start a new act

Edited by Spacemanspark
Wait shit that was far more depressing than I realized lmfao
  • honk 4

something everyone keeps forgetting

is the other half of Zixqu's first name

edit: this is apparently my first forum post, nice

Edited by Nikitaw99
  • stunbaton 1
  • honk 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use