Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Bak Bak, the Ghost of Malpractice Past!

Seeking revenge on all the baldies that don't know how to take you out of cryo tubes.

Very spooky.

(I Hope I did okay with this, I was sorta struggling at the end with effects. Lighting is HARD to draw 😠

bak.png

• Like 9
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To continue with this character, I drew a second little thing after someone took the time to cook her some  PIES. Meat pies. The favorite of many a liznerd. It ended up looking like a talk show..

What a year it has been. Honestly this marks around the year mark I started playing space, or at least, very close to. How the time flies, honestly, I’m astounded by how things progressed. From watchi

@BonkaiTheRoris streamed Slime rancher for me... and I couldn't get it out of my head that Jasmine was the one ranging these dastardly squishes. So I drew it! I cheated a bit with the background, I'm

Posted Images

makes me wonder, how DID he die? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edit: it JUST dawned on me, the doctor on the right is SMOKING! THEY BROUGHT THIS UPON THE BAY! THE SMOKING IS WHAT KILLED HIM! SECOND HAND SMOKE! THE NO SMOKING SIGNS EXIST FOR A REASON!

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 1

He cryo'd. As we all know, whilst crewmembers are cryo'd, they get sent to the spirit realm until they're un-cryo'd.

Edited by Drakeven

Ah yes, the spirit realm, or spookzone. I know it well, and I've been a part of the hauntings in malpractice bays! The lighting is pretty well done!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Deja! One cool nerd, beep boop. I didn't realize their full name was 'Deja Voo' which is a pun that I'll only slightly forgive.

deja.png

• Like 13
On 8/5/2020 at 2:51 AM, Drakeven said:

Deja! One cool nerd, beep boop. I didn't realize their full name was 'Deja Voo' which is a pun that I'll only slightly forgive.

deja.png

Deja's a good nerd to hang out with.

• Like 1

Did you know that you can turn deja into a mailbox if you remove one of her antenna and stick it back onto her forehead? 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

GOSH I've not posted my draws in a while! Heeere are some things I've done.

An emu spider. The most horrible and terrifying beast of Australia.

A Vulp that gets too fluffy, particularly @Aelwyn. Beware the fluff, as soon it may grow large enough to create a gravitational pull.

@Denghis's NULL, who's a really neatly designed IPC that did an amazing PR of late.

HERE Is art. Thank you for looking at it ❤️

(I love you guys)

emuspider.png

Fluffnomaly.png

Null.png

• Like 14

How have I overlooked this thread until now? These are all fantastic. And there are so many. I don't even have time to look at all of them right now. Keep it up!

• Like 1
On 8/2/2019 at 4:04 AM, Drakeven said:

Vulp_in_a_box.png

Okay so I'm nowhere near done looking at all these but had to stop for this one. I love your style in general, my fav so far is how you draw slime people, but this one just stands out.

The text spam the AI receives showing on the screen is ao fantastic and probably something every AI can relate to LMAO

• Like 2

So...how did Null get created well it's easy time to devide by zero still keep it up as always !....i am really running out of compliments 

Edited by rapaskoti
  • Like 1

Hey nerds I've actually gotten myself together enough to put up commissions! So if you wanted to get some Drakearts for yourself just give me a yell, I can negotiate things depending on what you want. I love you nerds a lot so, I'd be happy to try my best to give you something neat ❤️

comsheet2.png

• Like 9

Why is that every time I see a commission sheet, I immediately try to come up with the funniest (yet doable) images I can think of

Edited by Spacemanspark
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use