Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Drakeven

On 8/5/2020 at 2:51 AM, Drakeven said:

Deja! One cool nerd, beep boop. I didn't realize their full name was 'Deja Voo' which is a pun that I'll only slightly forgive.

deja.png

Deja's a good nerd to hang out with.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

GOSH I've not posted my draws in a while! Heeere are some things I've done.

An emu spider. The most horrible and terrifying beast of Australia.

A Vulp that gets too fluffy, particularly @Aelwyn. Beware the fluff, as soon it may grow large enough to create a gravitational pull.

@Denghis's NULL, who's a really neatly designed IPC that did an amazing PR of late.

HERE Is art. Thank you for looking at it ❤️

(I love you guys)

emuspider.png

Fluffnomaly.png

Null.png

• Like 14

How have I overlooked this thread until now? These are all fantastic. And there are so many. I don't even have time to look at all of them right now. Keep it up!

• Like 1

On 8/2/2019 at 4:04 AM, Drakeven said:

Vulp_in_a_box.png

Okay so I'm nowhere near done looking at all these but had to stop for this one. I love your style in general, my fav so far is how you draw slime people, but this one just stands out.

The text spam the AI receives showing on the screen is ao fantastic and probably something every AI can relate to LMAO

• Like 2

Hey nerds I've actually gotten myself together enough to put up commissions! So if you wanted to get some Drakearts for yourself just give me a yell, I can negotiate things depending on what you want. I love you nerds a lot so, I'd be happy to try my best to give you something neat ❤️

comsheet2.png

• Like 9

Why is that every time I see a commission sheet, I immediately try to come up with the funniest (yet doable) images I can think of

Edited by Spacemanspark
  • fastparrot 1

So, this is a short comic I did for @Cazdon in the style of my 'Adventures of Skrek' Vox comic. It features Torque, the unfortunate IPC, who was EMP'd again...and again... and again. All by different antags. It was something he had asked me to do quite a long time ago, and I finally got to doing it, which I'm glad I did because he's pretty darn amazing. I've never been good with comics, I've only done a few before, but I feel that if I'm going to be improving as an artist, this is something I need to get better at.

Cazdon has been wonderfully supportive and amazing as well. You all have been, gosh. It's nice to know that while I peruse art I've got you nerds to root me on. It's something that consistently warms my heart. I'm such a lucky person to have friends like you all.

To explain the comic a bit more, the first page features Torque coming across two changelings in turbine. They were unhappy about witnesses to their crimeful sins. So, EMP screech it is.
Second page? An experience I'm sure many IPCs can understand. Revenants doing what they do best...
Third is an over enthusiastic cult member, who, rather than going for the lights picks the more EMP flavored option...

And the fourth? Well. The forth is special. I'd very much recommend checking out this video, which dives into the secret and very sinister nature of Spacenet tm and their crimes. Thanks to Simplecities (A.K.A the dreaded Dayana) for putting it together. It's pretty darn impressive.

caz1.png

caz2.png

caz3.png

caz4.png

• Like 14
  • explodyparrot 1

@DoctorDrugs 's fluff with @Aelwyn. The fluff is being stolen.

Honestly people are so good. DOC is a good nerd who patiently waited for this to get done for a LONG while, and I hope it was worth it. This and the other picture I did of his Vulp. I'm hoping it was worth the wait!

eiveivbdo.png

• Like 9

WAIT I AM DUMB I DIDN'T POST THE OTHER PICTURE I DID FOR THEM

LOOK AT THIS VERY INTIMIDATING PICTURE OF EVIE WITH A BIG SHOOTY GUN

(Gun might not be all that shooty)

eieve.png

• Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use