Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Drakeven

@BonkaiTheRoris streamed Slime rancher for me... and I couldn't get it out of my head that Jasmine was the one ranging these dastardly squishes. So I drew it! I cheated a bit with the background, I'm sorry.

Jasmine is a good squish.

Jasmine.png

• Like 19
  • explodyparrot 1

Did the rancher become the squish, or did the squish become the rancher? Or is that just a collection of rock-cat largos squished into a people shape?

• Like 1

Who's that pokemon? It's Seshi! With a GUN. Where'd they get that gun? Put it down. They're in a fancy Unathi R.I.G suit.

lizfight.png

• Like 15

14 hours ago, Drakeven said:

Who's that pokemon? It's Seshi! With a GUN. Where'd they get that gun? Put it down. They're in a fancy Unathi R.I.G suit.

lizfight.png

Gotta take him down..

• Like 1

Bloofi is the most expert of science peoples. Here he is, developing a new type of machine. The purpose and reason behind this machine is top secret, so I can't tell you anything about it lest I incur his wrath.

That said, he seems to be doing pretty well with it all. Science with sunglasses is often one of the best forms of science. They even count as safety goggles! And as we all know, being safe is the coolest thing you can do in a work environment.

(He's totally qualified, trust me.)

Bloofi.png

• Like 15

okay this one is a bit of a double whammy, uh... so basically a 'Crob' is a blue crab. It might be more sinister, or perhaps more unknowable, all that we know is that it is blue.

CM, and one of the mods at CM, recently brought Crobs to the main stage.

I drew some fanart. Enjoy the Crobs.

crobCM.png

Crob2.png

• Like 10
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

blue crabs, but not in blue delta?! Ohhh the crabmanity!

Love the little seashells on the left ones helmet, and the right ones uno draw 4 card and a picture of Crobgirl

• Like 1

That Crob in a skirt is being too cute and i'm unsure how to feel about it. Overall though this is nice..and i thought the CM one i did see on the discord looked familiar.      : >

Edited by YungCuz

I sorta like this sketchy style, It's something I did at the start of my artings but I've not returned to until now. Much less effort!

THAT Said, it's PEPPER! The heckin' neat IPC who's got a soft spot for fluffy furballs. Hey. I don't judge.

He also can like money times.

Mone.

monee.png

nemisisofSaltIO.png

• Like 10

Bak Bak, the Ghost of Malpractice Past!

Seeking revenge on all the baldies that don't know how to take you out of cryo tubes.

Very spooky.

(I Hope I did okay with this, I was sorta struggling at the end with effects. Lighting is HARD to draw 😠

bak.png

• Like 9

makes me wonder, how DID he die? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edit: it JUST dawned on me, the doctor on the right is SMOKING! THEY BROUGHT THIS UPON THE BAY! THE SMOKING IS WHAT KILLED HIM! SECOND HAND SMOKE! THE NO SMOKING SIGNS EXIST FOR A REASON!

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 1

He cryo'd. As we all know, whilst crewmembers are cryo'd, they get sent to the spirit realm until they're un-cryo'd.

Edited by Drakeven

• 2 weeks later...

Deja! One cool nerd, beep boop. I didn't realize their full name was 'Deja Voo' which is a pun that I'll only slightly forgive.

deja.png

• Like 13

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use