Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Drakeven

It's Pride month, and I was asked to draw a very Cone-ie Vulp showing off some colours of celebration. I was happy to oblige. I hope everyone of all flavors and persuasions are doing well in this tremulous time. ❤️ I love and appreciate all of you.

gaylwyn.png

• Like 19

A commission I did for some people, the Blacksheild of a HRP server. It was fun to do, I will say that uh... Uniforms are hard to vary. I DUNNO IF I SHOULD BE SHARING art of different spess plesses but uh... I do

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love you all

sojurnBlacksheild.png

Edited by Drakeven
  • Like 13

A piece I did for some SPESS people! The commissioner asked for some interesting looking characters on the poster, but wasn't descriptive on who exactly, so I got to make up some different likely spess adventurers. The little red dots make up the constellation for Scorpio, as it's a project that the commissioner is working on, and I'm wishing them luck!

This was enjoyable to work on, I got to draw space which I always enjoy, and I got to draw just some... different sorta characters!

posterDrake.png

• Like 19

I'm also trying out a new drawing program, Paint tool SAI 2. I'm really liking its shading, and the ability to modify lines after you draw them. To test it out I drew a toaster-head I've been seeing around a lot, and who seems to be carrying medbay on their back a few times. Wyldcard! They're a neat player.

I think it came out pretty nice. I think I'll try to use SAI 2 for a while.

Also I love an appreciate all your comments and reactions. Honestly I don't get much reply when I post up my art on other platforms, which is likely why I mostly post on this forum with my art now ❤️ you guys, honestly, are so kind, and your feedback is astounding!! JEEZE

Wyldcard.png

• Like 14

Is that bishop industries I see

I use that for ANGELICA too, looks really nice. 

Drawing is good, too! New software seems to be working great for you. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This was a commission done for @Esenno who's a wonderful trial of a nerd. It's law. MARSHAL law. Here they are doing some reading on a particularly difficult case.  Probably the murder of 4 grey-shirts who broke into the kitchen via the chef who made them into delicious burgers. Trespassing in the kitchen will do that.

or maybe not. He's probably looking at something a lot more serious.

At least he's got some company to keep him motivated. *chirp

marshal.png

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, Drakeven said:

At least he's got some company to keep him motivated. *chirp

Remember sec players. If a nymph steals your baton and beret just let 'em keep it. They've earned it at that point.

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

It's a shame to see such a good officer get written up for that. But what sec officer worth their harm baton doesn't have a few bad arrests?

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use