Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Drakeven

2 minutes ago, Drakeven said:

A commission of Katlyn Hudson, with Saki! They're doing some moving in, with their newly adopted pet Eevee. @Veloxi was, and is still being, very patient with me in my getting-of-commissions-done.

Oh, where to begin? I love it so much. 😍 This scene of off-station home life for Katlyn Hudson and Saki Kobayashi.

Drakeven has incredible skill at capturing the life energy of these characters it's just so amazing.
I want to go into all the things I love about it, but I'll wait for some more responses first.

I need to tag @Akuen and @SilverLightsune too. 👀

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to keep up with the art. Here's a small drawing I did for a HRP server I've been checking out with some peeps, I gotta say I do appreciate the more in-depth character interactions. I'm going to make an effort to use the me verb more often on para...

They're basically the equivalent of an Unathi, working as a Corpsman- or military medic.  Viola Farin.
farin.thumb.png.a0d6a55b6f005704f1115fbf5408196f.png

• Like 16
  • explodyparrot 1

To continue with this character, I drew a second little thing after someone took the time to cook her some  PIES. Meat pies. The favorite of many a liznerd.

It ended up looking like a talk show...

DinwithFarin.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jason Jedd! Diona and chill 2 the x-treme. A commission I had to get done before someone's birthday, I think it turned out well. Gosh!

Jedd.png

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, Drakeven said:

Jason Jedd! Diona and chill 2 the x-treme. A commission I had to get done before someone's birthday, I think it turned out well. Gosh!

Ah yes, Jason Jedd! Katlyn once spent the last quarter of a round teaching Changeling Jason Jedd how to work the ID Computer and play HoP. Good times!

Katlyn wasn't even attacked or absorbed after the training was done! 😄

• Like 2

On 4/4/2020 at 2:36 AM, Drakeven said:

A commission of Katlyn Hudson, with Saki! They're doing some moving in, with their newly adopted pet Eevee. @Veloxi was, and is still being, very patient with me in my getting-of-commissions-done. 

moving insmall.png

How did I miss this. 

• Like 3

What a year it has been. Honestly this marks around the year mark I started playing space, or at least, very close to. How the time flies, honestly, I’m astounded by how things progressed. From watching a video about a strange ‘Checkers’ guy playing an obscure, low graphics game, to becoming admin of one of the servers said games. It constantly astounds and impresses me, the amount of kindness and welcoming energy this community has. Though some things may have changed, some people have shifted here and there, that sense of gentle joy of seeing so many people interacting and crafting characters and worlds together has not gone anywhere.

The art that’s been made, the stories that have been crafted, the people that have been met… it’s all just amazing. I’m not sure what I’d be doing if I hadn’t found Space Station, but likely it wouldn’t have been something that got me so many wonderful, and loving friends.

Honestly. You all are some amazing people. Though there’s always a few hiccups, I’ve had an amazing year. Thank you all. Really.

Here are some images that have been made for me, it’s really just an honor to have such people around me that’d… well, make anything for me, honestly! Thank you so much! 

Fate.png

bddrake.jpg

gikibd.jpg

NOTICE_OF_ANNIVERSARY_OF_BIRTH.png

NvVkXiPORX.gif

Edited by Drakeven
  • Like 18
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

On 4/28/2020 at 10:34 PM, Veloxi said:

Ah yes, Jason Jedd! Katlyn once spent the last quarter of a round teaching Changeling Jason Jedd how to work the ID Computer and play HoP. Good times!

Katlyn wasn't even attacked or absorbed after the training was done! 😄

not only that, you taught Jedd Paperwork also! which he then used to tell you he was a changling, and why would anyone you teach attack you?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DeusEx said:

not only that, you taught Jedd Paperwork also! which he then used to tell you he was a changling, and why would anyone you teach attack you?

Oh, sometimes there are reasons... 😅 ...but yeah, attacking someone nice enough to teach you is an awfully cynical way to go about things!

• Like 1

Just a whole load of art I've been bad at uploading. One of which is a commission! Then we've got some portraits for some ID cards, and of course, Port! Port is such a neat character, honestly one of the most seemingly developed on the Cyberiad. They actually feel like... well, a crew-member on a space station. Old grumpy man. He's amazing.

Shootshark.png

card!.png

Karskree.png

port.png

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

Who's THAT PLASMAMAN? It's AKIRA! With their habit of plasma bars and plasma drinking habits that lead to plasma alcoholism (Like normal alcoholism, but more deadly and flammable)

Akira.png

• Like 16

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use