Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Drakeven

man I REALLY dig any kind of drawing with great edge work, and after scrolling through the whole thread Ive got a new place to go look at for a good smile! Looks amazing!

• Like 1

YET another commission! Gosh I'm so happy people feel my art is worth paying for! This is for the wonderful KAM!! They're a neat Vulp, who is feeling pretty wistful at the moment.

bestvulp2.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Thats awesome,  i've seen Punkiki around, the name and green quills in a mohawk were a dead giveaway to their character

My headcanon theme for them based on that image, with the first 20 seconds being the backing to a montage of them gearing up before heading out to fight the power

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's beeen a wHIILE with uni starting up and things, but I did another commission for the wonderful Karski. They good skrekbird, yaya!

They wanted something in a similar style to Aelwyn's reference, and I was happy to oblige.

kar.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Darkmight9 said:

Always a joy to see Kar-Ski around. I can't help but be amazed and wonder how he's able to come up with so many activities/projects for himself.

Same. 

• Like 1

L.I.F.T! A good, and pretty reliable IPC. A commission done for them, doing their cargo business. Honestly, they are so polite. I have to thank them big times! And I LOVE their unique and clever IPC design with the goggles.

LIFT.png

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Drakeven said:

Also, sorry I've been so slow with art of late. I've been stressin' with uni. 😎

Keep it up and don't die! 👌

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drakeven said:

Priorities be priorities

Have a song to de-stress and to witness dinosaurs having a laser fight

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • clown 1

5 hours ago, Drakeven said:

Take all the time you need! Pretty sure we won't die of suspense in the meantime. 😛

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Drakeven said:

Take your time, and do your best.
And make sure to take of yourself when needed!

• Like 1

A commission of Katlyn Hudson, with Saki! They're doing some moving in, with their newly adopted pet Eevee. @Veloxi was, and is still being, very patient with me in my getting-of-commissions-done. 

moving insmall.png

• Like 15

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use