Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Drakeven

• 2 weeks later...

TWO for the price of one! I've been sick for the past few days, but I managed to get these dones before/after.
Hazel.thumb.png.1d4ae2d9cfe17d17af96c246f4765390.png

Hazel! I see her around and she said she wanted draws... So, I decided to oblige, because Hazel Ray has been someone who I've seen as Bluesheild quite a bit, always quite the robust defender.

Annnnnnd
946375823_AaronWhelen.thumb.png.7cc92377afd02caa17fe21c6201db0c7.png

A commission for @AmericanToxic of their character, Aaron Whelen. Defending their office from an interloper with their pointy metal stick!

• Like 11
  • fastparrot 1

7 hours ago, Drakeven said:

946375823_AaronWhelen.thumb.png.7cc92377afd02caa17fe21c6201db0c7.png

A commission for @AmericanToxic of their character, Aaron Whelen. Defending their office from an interloper with their pointy metal stick!

(Bzzzzt)

{Captian Whelen, a Mr.Red is here to see you}

"Send him in..." (Shhhinnk)

• Like 1

This is great!

i have been following the thread for a while now, and i keep getting surprised every time. It’s really fun having a picture in my head of all the people i see on the station.

Good art. I like

• Like 2

A drawing I did for a friend of mine, they don't play on para often, but they're still real nice. This isssss the ol' neko of theirs! Sam!

Can I get a NYAN?

:3

d.png

• Like 9

Sometimes, I get inspired to just draw, and especially when I get the sketch right first time... this drawing was one of those times. I saw the good slime Gummy, doing HoS things, and the muse of drawing slime girls called... She is goomi. The smol slim that loves to squish.

And she will not HESITATE to BATON you if you step out of line.

*squish

(Also, if you have the chance PLEASE go check out their art thread... Their drawings are wonderful and have a vibe that I would never hope to attain in my lifetime https://www.paradisestation.org/forum/topic/17920-goomis-amazing-works-of-art/   )

gooomiiii!.png

Edited by Drakeven
  • Like 6

On 1/28/2020 at 9:20 AM, Drakeven said:

I forgot to upload this... another quick drawing I did while playing D&D for THRUUUUMM...their head was a bit harder to work out.

freea.png

Spanish diona? Heck

A commission for the wonderful Jasmine Kasper and her WAIF. They're a fun character, and do good in command. They even made me sprite a Captain Duck for them because they were just oh so adorable... I hope you enjoy!

As you can see, Jasmine is very tired, and is taking a rest. LUCKILY she has someone to tuck her in.

*squish

jasshands.png

• Like 10
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use